5. Hurting/Sleepover!

"SHIT! ASAHI AND NOYA ARE STILL HERE!!"

they jumped up out of bed and got dressed. before Hinata fell to the floor with his legs making a W shape. "baby... are you ok? we should problably be getting Noya and Asahi right now.."

"ha.. yeah im fine.." as he stood himself uo again he winced in pain before falking back to the ground. "babe... uh. what hurts..?"
"kageyama! you were too rough! it hurts to stand now. my butt hurts you jerk!"
kageyama sat there. making the ".-." face.

then a smirk slowly crept onto his face. "then ill have to carry you like asahi carries noya.."
"WHAT?! no! id turn so red-- KAGEYAMA YOU JERK PUT ME DOWNN! AHH!" hinata was yelling as kageyama attempted to puck him uo bridal style. then asahi and noya slowly opened the door and everyone froze. "uh.. whats going on here"

"HE WONT LET ME WALK ON MY OWN!"

"NOT TRUE! YOU THE ONE WHO COULD BARELY STAND WITHOUT COLLAPSING!"

"BLAME ME NOW! YOUR THE ONE WHO WAS TO MEAN IN-- uh. ahem. WITH YOUR SETS! IT HURTS BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN CARRY ME!"
"uh huh. my 'sets'"
"i swear if you dont shut up."
"you dont tell me what to do."
"GUYS! seriously your like an old married couple. Jeez." Noya yelled at them. he was tired of hearing their bickering. and he clearly knew what the 'sets' really were. "Me and Asahi arw going out. so you guys can stay here. but we will be back. and the whole team is coming over next week"
"uh. here?" kageyama asked raising an eyebrow.

"yeah! team sleepover? once a month? its here this month! YOU DIDNT PLAN?!"

"uh haha! i totally did."

"uh huh. were leaving now anyways! get ready we will be over then. See ya!"

"ok!!"

as soon as they both walked out of the door hinata winced in pain but it seemed alot worse then before. and kgeyama realized he was grabbing Hinata by his wrists whi were still healing. "ah! im sorry! Are you ok?"
"I'm fine.. it justh hurths a litthle bit... justh a lithzle." Hinata started slurring his speach before falling asleep. Luckily he didn't need to go to the hospital. But he had to be in bed rest for a little while. And wasn't allowed to walk anywhere on his own. Either carried or wheelchair. Because of the blood pressure. "Great" he mumbled to himself. "Was it Really your wrists that made you go limp?" Kageyama asked with a smirk on his face. "W-what? Yeah of *cough* of course why not *ahem*.. ahha" Hinata knew it wasn't his wrists. He nearly fully recovered from that. He knew it was still the feeling he had in his heart.

*time skip to the week of sleepover*

(Btw I'm doing it with like alpha's/betas/Omegas/etc. In case you don't know in this AU (it has my own twist) omegas can get pregnant wether or not they are male or female. And they find out a week after sleeping with someone.)
[BTW.
S=Suga
D=Daichi
K=Kageyama
H=Hinata
T=Tanaka
Ts=Tsukki
Y=Yamaguchi
N=Nishinoya
A=Asahi
E= everyone.
Anyone else couldn't make it)]

H-"Hey guys!"
S- "Uh what are you doing"
D- "yeah I'm confused too XD"
N- "hah. Asahi i don't think they know.."
A- "Uh.. maybe we could just not say anything so they can have privacy-"
N- "THEY F——ED earlier and now Hinata can't walk! XD"
E- O-O
E-"THEY WHAT?!"
S-"I KNEW IT! Hand it over"
T- "Fineee" *hands over $10*
Ts - "you really made bets on something so useless to our lives.."
N- "want us to spill the tea between you and yamagu—"
Ts- "NO! I'm fine. Thank you."
N- "uh huh"
H- "Uh.. haha. Anyways who wants to watch a movie!!!"
E- "Meeee!"
Ts- "eh"
K- "what'd you guys wanna watch??"
H- "how about a Disney movie. Tell me your favorites!"
(At the same time)
Ts- "nothing"
Y- "Frozen!"
N- "Mulan!!"
A- "Little mermaid"
T- "I like Big hero six"
D- "uh.. Cinderella.."
S- "Hércules"
H- "I love Beauty and the Beast"
K- "eh. I geuss sleeping beauty"
(Normal again)
H- "Ok let's put them in a hat and shuffle!
Ready? There are three of each movie. We will each pick two papers. And pick one out of the two in out hands. We put the ones we don't chose back into the hat and place the papers on the table face up. Which ever movie is repeated the most wins. If it's a tie then we do it again with only the movies that won. Understand?"
E- "I geuss"
H- "3-2-1. Pick!"