6

[ Dream ]

[ Dream ]

"August, baby?" I smiled seeing my mummy walk over to me. She got down on my level kneeling in the hall with a grin "it's quite early, what are you doing up?"

Hm.  I don't really know I guess. When the sun wakes up so do I "jus' going for a morning walk mama" I hum as she nods taking my hand in hers and continuing to walk.

"So August, you're a big girl now"

I butted in "I'm seven!"

That made mama laugh and show her head, her dark brown curls swishing past her face "yes you are angel, you'll be looking for your soulmate soon~" that made me pout.

Adults cared about soulmates to much it was almost all they talked about. What was the big deal anyway? You meet and marry, whoopdeedo.

"I don't wanna be queen mama" I mumbled looking up at her as she frowned.

She didn't look nearly as mad as I thought she'd be "why not, Auggie?" Her lips where pressed into a fine line as I thought.

It didn't seem like much fun.

"It's boring"

She chuckled at that

"It kind of is"

[ Dream ends ]

The image of my mother faded as I awoke starring up at the black and grey stone. I'm still in this freaking cave.

What was your doing? I'm not going to stay here and listen to those leaches!

Standing up quickly I began my search for me now and arrow.

"So she wakes..." I turned to see the blonde male. I glare as he gets closer. Out of all four men I've met I hate him the most.

He's so rude and even called me pathetic! You wanna know what's pathetic? Kidnapping a fifteen year old.

I don't answer him as I push my hair out of my face and take the white gloves I'd previously worn off. My fingers where ice cold and I fought off a shiver.

"What are you doing" he asked annoyed.

What? Was is supposed to sleep all day? Wasn't I allowed to walk around the small space where I was TRAPPED?

Keeping silent I began to walk to the exit if the cave as the man I believe was named Aro walked in "ah little one, you're awake" I took a step back scared.

The three men absolutely terrified me.

Why had I been so stupid to run away? I should have stayed put and been a good girl like father wanted... like the kingdom needed.

They didn't need a hero they needed someone to tell them pretty lies. That the leaches weren't going to kill all of us

I felt my heart rate start to speed up as tears formed in my eyes. I didn't want to cry in front of these two but it didn't seem like my body cared "I wanna go home" I sobbed before falling to the ground.

I say ground loosely, I fell into a pair of cold arms and I let out pained sobs "I mi-ss" I coughed not caring who held me "m-my mama" looking up I met Aro's ruby red eyes.

He frowned and pet my back and Caius kissed my head, their soothing cold skin surprisingly felt good even while it snowed outside.

"You d-d-don't care about me" I concluded Marcus seemed to appear out of no where and joined the two who held me.

They all have racist her a look and I frowned "we do care about you, more than you know little one" Aro sighed petting my hair.

"Without you there is no us..." Caius added. Oh great so I was only being used.

That made Aro stop petting my hair while his frown deepened.

"You shall return home little one" Marcus spoke though his voice was strained.

The others looked upset but nodded.

I was going home...

A/N sorry for the late update. COVID-19 has been getting worse in my country we went up 14 cases in one damn day.

My PM said children with weak immune systems should be kept at home (aka me) so I may update more.

This is very upsetting since I won't be able to take important tests but I understand it's to stop the spread and possibly save me or someone else's live,

Hope everyone is staying safe, love Sin x