11

Hours later my father, mother, Daniela and I sat at a table with my mates

The guest where sent home to which they all gladly took. Back in the dining room it was quite before Danny speaks "I mean... Alec was out of line and not very attractive anyway" I smack her arm as she pouts "just saying!" Within a few hours she adjusted well with the fact my mates where vampires, surprisingly.

"Now... Starfire" Aro chimed "we need to come to an agreement" father narrowed his eyes as I sighed.

This was getting tedious... I was tired and oh my birthday was in a few days! I guess I won't be having a party with all this going on...

"You are thousands of years old! She's a child" he sneered as mother stayed silent. She'd been silent since I got back which confused me.

I knew she was mad but she would never go this long without talking to me... I missed our conversations.

My mates growled and I finally had enough, pushing myself up and the chair back I sighed once again "it's 12 at night, I saw someone get beheaded, I was harassed in my own room and have been called a harlot twice by my own father" the room fell silent as I looked to Danny "let's go to sleep" she nodded and stood as we walked out arms linked not sparing a glance back.

No one protested as we went back into my room and settled into the bedding "what an awful night" i muttered.

She nodded and sighed "I'm sorry I have to go home tomorrow, honestly I'm surprised my parents let me stay tonight" I snickered. They where probably scared of my mates.

"Don't worry to much" I sighed and closed my eyes hugging a pillow to my chest.

When bright rays of sunshine invaded my room I groaned and groggily sat up. Danny was still sleeping so I got out and went to my bathroom to change and brush my teeth.

After pinning my hair up and I went back into the room where Danny slipped a coat on since she didn't want to change clothes

We hugged and went our separate ways, me to the kitchen and her to the front gate where her family's carriage awaited.

When I walked into the the kitchen and poured me some OJ and snagged a apple from the counter. I image my fathers 'no help' rule is still in place and I never learnt how to cook so for the past three days I haven't eaten much.

When I sat alone at the table a wave of curiosity stuck me, where are my mates? No they probably had something better to do.

Bitting intro the shiny red apple as gust of wind past me as Caius appeared in the seat next to me "good morning, little princess" I suppressed a smile and nodded "why aren't you eating a real meal?" He stared at my apple as I finished chewing.

"I can't cook" taking another bite he looked more confused. I covered my mouth with my hand and spoke "fathers punishment for me leaving" I continued to chew hopping he understood what I meant.

Caius glared suddenly and stood "so you haven't had a proper meal in days!?" Ah of course he'd be mad at that... oops.

Nodding I took a sip of the juice "it could be worse though" I tried to calm him down which did little, he stormed out leaving me to finish my juice before walking out with a plate of hot waffles and pork on the side with a hot cup of tea.

"Eat" I tilted my head confused. The maids where still asleep do who...?

I cut a piece and took a bite groaning at the sweet taste. Caius watched my face carefully as I swallowed "it's so good!" He relaxed slightly and nodded leaving me to eat while he kissed my head and left to sort something out.

After eating the whole meal which I did so unladylike I washed my dishes and skipped around the halls.

It was going to be a interesting day