15

My mates had done exactly what I asked, so why did I feel so afraid?

My father was cruel and disgusting so why did I feel like I was responsible for his death? I'm a way I was responsible. Who was I to decide who got to live or die?

Slowly I made my way to the living room where Aro and my mother sat. Well my mum sat while Aro stood in front of her talking while moving his hands around to make his point more clear.

Upon my arrival my mother looked over at me before rushing over and pulling me into a tight hug. She sent me a shocking pleased smile while she leaned down to peck my forehead and caresses my cheek. Her bright brown eyes shined with a new liveliness that I hadn't seen in a while.

She left quickly as I turned to Aro who was in front of me waiting "She was quite pleased with your request" he mumbled pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear "Caius fulfilled it... I'm sorry that we hadn't completed the task before he tried to" pausing his eyes grew darker, not in colour but in feeling. They weren't as soft as they typically where when we talked. They where cold and malice looking "to take you from us..." I guess that's one way to word it.

"Bella..." Caius' voice called out as he sped over behind me tucking his head into my neck inhaling whatever my scent way "you're safe with us" Aro nodded slowly as Marcus joined in on the affair.

The three vampires whispered sweet nothings to me calming down my past state that was in shock. I knew I could grow to love them in such a short time they'd weaved their way into my heart.

"We'll protect you... always August"

How I wished they'd have kept that promise.

A/N I know it seems like I rushed the ending but there will be a sequel to tie this together later, schools been a pain with trying to do online work but I really wanted to at least finish this book for now x