10

2020

2020

Grinning to myself I grabbed the lighter on the kitchen table and ran out to meet Daniela. I now regret not calling a damn Uber, I skated to the mall and slipped my board into a locker outside

"Hey slow poke!" Danny called out with Alec and Jane tailing her.

Protective mates much?

"Hey luv bug" I kiss her cheek as we hug causing the other two to growl "watch it" I glare at them.

They should know better then to bare their fangs at me let alone in public. Me and Danny head off as she calls out "you two behave! I'll text you later" they pout as we walk in alone heading for the food court.

We sit and catch up about all the things we missed, Danny and her mates where just back from vacation and that they where just about to head home like me.

My lovely mates didn't like that I traveled alone but I needed the fresh air. I missed them terribly though so tonight the four of us where heading back a few days early.

Amongst out chatter we got on the tiktok hype and made an account called ancient baddies lame I know but it was extremely funny in the moment.

We went to different parts of the mall made made a bunch

Didn't even notice-

If you don't like me kill me right now-

I'll eat you up! Whenever you tell me-

I know I fucked up in just a-

I think y'all could use some tips!-

Can't take big dick but I'll-

We walked around as cat calls from both male an females rang out, though we didn't pay them any mind. I grinned as she walked in front of me "your ass looks good in those jeans" she turned back and smiled "ya think?"

After posting all the tiktoks we laughed and started to shop mainly getting hair clips and such since the cheap clothes here couldn't compare to the fabrics we had back at the castle.

"What do you think?" She spun around wearing a Victoria secret set

I snickered "oooo someone wants to get frisky tonight" I whistled as she snapped a few pics sending it to her mates who I image are going to pounce on her as soon as we get home

"Yes I am, but..." pulling a bundle of clothing from behind her she threw the lot at me "try it on" I shrugged and went into another changing room for suspense.

I didn't care about nudity with Daniela, I'd known the girl for Centuries but I was definitely going to make her wait.

After getting into the complicated set I look in the mirror and burst out laughing "oh my lord! There's to much frills! I look like a toddler in this!" I open the door as Danny gasped.

"You look so cute! And innocent, that's a turn on for your mates and you know it!"

Pouting I cross my arms "so you get sexy silk and I get babydoll?" Not fair!

She snapped a pic and laughed "well your mates do like the innocent vibe you give off" scowling at her I toss a pair of satin underwear at her head.

I hated shopping with her sometimes.

When we met up with her vampire lovers we decided to take the Volturis private jet opposed to running due to all the shopping we had.

Like I expected Alec and Jane stoke Danny away to the far area of the jet however it did little to mask the moans and smell of sex in the air.

"Some oriole have no manners" I groaned leaning back.

It was going to be a long fucking ride

A/N hello loves! If you didn't catch on or this chapter was confusing yes it's set in the current year!

Yes it's a filler the old story will continue soon!

Hope you enjoyed see you next week!~