Introduction

Hello, welcome to my story.
I advise you read my warnings before reading on further.
Thank you x
Also, you can find me on Instagram at theatramentouswriter

Warnings:

This is a dark novel. It may include dark themes such as rape, violence, drugs and more as well as some sexual detail. Therefore I advise reader caution and I will be labelling various chapters with trigger warnings.

Because of the dark themes in this story I am rating this story 18+ so if your underage just bare that in mind and if these subjects I previously listed bother you then don't read my story.

If you are disturbed or offended at all by my story I do apologize and if you don't like the idea of the dark themes then please don't read on or target me in the comments.

Any rude comments will be deleted and I will block the writer because I have warned you so don't read on if you know you will be offended.

I am not the best at spelling nor am I a grammar expert so don't come at me if I get some spellings or grammar wrong....I will try and edit before publishing but it's easy for things to go over my head when going through my own work.

I take no responsibility if anyone is offended because I have warned you and will continue to do so throughout the story so if you think you will be offended don't read on, it's down to you to make that decision knowing I've warned you.

Copying:

Please don't copy any of my work even if you use it as base material, create a spinoff or translate it. If I find out my work has been copied I will ask it be taken down as I have worked very hard on it and it is protected by Wattpad's copywrite terms.

Disclaimer:

Any similarities to other stories etc. are simply coincidental, my ideas are original and I haven't copied anyone's work intentionally.

Thankyou and I hope you enjoy my story!!!