Chapter 25

Warning, this chapter may be triggering to some. Reader discretion is advised.

ANTONIO POV

I had finally dealt with the idiote (idiots) who thought that it would be a good idea to steal from me.

I had tied them all up in the cold, dark basement and had hosed them all down with freezing cold water. Then we proceeded to leave them there for one night. This was done in hopes of breaking their will down, maybe they would give us what we wanted once having spent an uncomfortable night starved and shivering in the arms of darkness. But still, there was nothing.

So I began my work on Dominico. I pulled off all of his fingernails and toenails, one by one. Sure enough by the end of this he was screaming his head off in complete and utter agony yet hadn't told us a single thing.

I moved onto Natasha next. It was her that we needed anyway. She had hacked into our accounts and she would put all the money stolen back in, plus the extra I wanted for the annoyance they'd caused me. For Natasha we burned her arms and legs with red hot iron pokers until she lost consciousness. Then we would throw a bucket of ice cold salted water over her. This would wake her instantly but also the salt would burn her wounds even more. She was the first to break.

She told us how to gain access to the accounts and I had my men take down everything she said. Once our computer hacker, Jerome, had successfully gotten all of the money out of their accounts we killed her. It wasn't like there was any use for her any more. We had all of the information that was needed and I never, ever let people who had gone against me live afterwards. But as a reward for her 'compliance' I gave her a quick and easy death. One clean shot to her head and all the pain had ended for her. Unfortunately, I couldn't say the same for Dominico and James.

I knew that neither of the two were with hiding any valuable information from me. I no longer needed anything from them. But of course, I still wanted to make them suffer as punishment for their stupidity.

I had 3 of my guards beat James to his death, leaving Dominico strapped down in a chair whilst being forced to watch his son scream and bleed out to his passing. I sat in the corner, whisky in hand, simply watching the display before me as if it were a fine piece of art.

For the final day, I had left him in the same room with the rotting body of his only son....until the next morning when I came in and shot him in the stomach a few times. This meant he would die, but it would take a while for him to bleed out before he could go back into the hell that he came from.

I simply instructed my men to dispose of all three bodies before heading back out to see my Alice again.

I was instantly greeted by one of the guards that had been left in charge of looking after my new wife. He had already told me and asked if she had my permission to change rooms. I allowed it. I figured that it was too much for her to stay in that room (considering the events that had occurred there only a few nights ago) so didn't have anything extremely against the idea. After all, it was just a room.

I had some brilliant plans for the day ahead. I knew that for some reason she hadn't left the confines of her new room so wanted to take her out. I had already booked appointments at the spa for the two of us. We would both be treated to massages before splitting off so I could relax in the sauna and she could have manicures, pedicures, facials along with whatever else she wanted. Then I planned on getting her all dressed up in order to take her out into the towns. I knew of a nice little restaurant near by that I had always adored. They served the most amazing Ossobuco and couldn't wait to take my girl out for a nice meal. The view was immaculate. You could see the mesmerizing blue waves of the see contrasting against the warm yellow sand and bronze cliff sides. I was never very good at verbally apologizing so this would be my way of trying to make it up to her.