Chapter 3: Rain, Rain and more Rain

Bayani's P.O.V: So the elevators lights when on alittle bit so I can see her. I can see her glossy green eyes dropping tears with her eyes as shut as the could possibly be. I didn't tell her to open them because I didn't want her to be afraid again. I picked up her wrist and was going to hold it as tight as I could but then, I saw somthing I never expected to see. I saw 4 fresh cuts and 7-8 old cuts. I  didn't ask her about it because thats just wrong. So I just pulled up my sleeve and started crying as quiet as a mouse. I pulled down her sleeve then mine and then the light went fully on. So I told her she could open her eyes. She opened them and then said "Please don't let go" I said "Never". Then the elevator started to go down. Then it opened. Being me I grabed her from the waist and started running. When I heard her laugh I ran even faster. Then I noticed that it was raining. So I ran even faster, then I saw a starbucks. So I stopped and then asked her if she wanted anything. She said her her little shy voice "I would like a mocha please" So I got her a mocha then let her go. Her hair was as wet as a ocean so I told her that she needs at hat so I took her to the hat shop and got her a Bee beanie and she said she loved it. So then we walked and walked and walked. Then it started to become night so I got a cab and we went home. We took the stairs this time. She went into her apartment and I went into mine. 

Chloe's P.O.V: I had so much fun with Jordan today. We went all over town and I even got a new hat. It was so fun. "He was even hotter today". So I got undressed and put my PJ's on and I heard Jordan yelling at his friend "HURRY UP WILL YOUR NOT GONNA GET IN" I laughed because I knew he was joking. Then I noticed that I havent ate at all today. But I didn't care because I normally don't eat, then all of the sudden I got really depressed and had flash backs of my parnets. So I started freaking out and went into the bathroom and cryed. I had a tissue in on hand and a razor in the other and I cut. I cut 6 times this time 3 on each hand. I'm not proud of it either am I happy about it. But I think Jordan heard me so he said to his friend "Be right back make sure I don't die, and started knocking on my door really hard". I had blood on my wrist but I didn't care. I opened the door up and........

Bayani's P.O.V: I heard Chloe crying so I told Grape that i'll be right back and I went and knocked on Chloe's door. She opened the door up. She had the redest puffist eyes and there was blood dripping down her wrist. I asked her what happend. She said that she tripped and feel on her sharp table. I said I would be back for dinner after i'm done doing what i'm doing.