Chapter 4: Vist To The...........

Chloe's P.O.V: When Jordan came in he asked why my wrist were bleeding. I said they were bleeding because I ran into a table and my wrist got cut up. I know he didn't belive me. Honstley I didn't belive myslef either. At this point I just wanted to die I didn't care about anything or anyone. So I opened my window and walked out. I was walking on the edge of the window like it was a blance beam. Then I peaked through Jordan's window and I saw a really fancy micorphone and computer. After I went back to my window. Then I shook my shoe of so one of my feet were hanging of the side. Then I walked by Jordan's apartment and he saw me. Then screamed as loud as he could "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" clicked somthing on his computer then ran to me opened the window then grabed me. I screamed "STOP I DON'T DESREVE TO LIVE I JUST WANT TO DIE I SHOULD OF JUST OVER DOSED ON PILLS SO YOU DIDN'T RESCUE ME". He started to cry. I started to cry. Right then and there I just wanted to die. I ran from his arms and went into his bathroom locked the door and found his razor I cut about 6 to 8 cuts this time left the razor and blood without cleaning up and ran out the door with a trail of blood chasing behind me. Went into my bathroom and sat there. I sat there for hours on end withourt thinking about anything. Jordan was screaming and knocking at my door but I didn't open it. I sat there the longer I sat there the more I wanted to die. I opened the bathroom door and grabed my Bee beanie put it on then opened the drawer a took out pills. I took about 10-13 of them I heard Jordan knocking even harder then heard running down the stairs then I passed out. 

Jordan's P.O.V: I was still playing an sg with Grape, then I saw Chloe outside walking on the edge of the building. I freaked out. I didn't think about anything at that time expect Chloe and The Edge Of The Building. I screamed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" muted my mic on skype. Then opened the window. I could hear Grape yelling "WHATS WRONG" but I didn't anweser.I grabed Chloe, then she started yelling at me she was saying she wanted to die she should of took pills instead of trying to jump so I wouldn't rescue her. I started to cry. She started to cry. Then she ran out of my arms. I didn't scream or kick or get up. I knew what she was going to do. She ran into the bathroom. Thats when I got up and tried to open the door there was no use it was locked. I sat down right next to the door crying my eyeballs out. Then all of the sudden she unlocked the door and ran out of my apartment with a trail of blood behind her. I ran into the bathroom to find my razor with blood covered over it and her other shoe. I ran to her apartment tried to open the door it was locked, I tried to knock and screamed with all my lungs but she wouldn't open the door. About 3-4 hours later her crying stopped. Thats when I got scared. I ran down all the stairs until I got to the bottom of the place. I grabed a phone and called 911 when the paramedits got here they ran up the stairs to her room. They knocked down the door and stormed into her bathroom. There was blood everywhere and a open pills jar. She was knocked out cold. They rushed her to the hosptial. She got discharged a week later.