2

Champ carried Type to the infirmary while Techno followed them, they were horrified when suddenly Type fainted especially with that creepy smile on his face. Champ put Type on the bed and Techno took a seat next to Type, gently stroked his head.

"I knew our friend was a crackhead but now he's becoming creep too.," Techno told Champ who laughed loudly but became quiet when the nurse glared at him. The nurse checks Type and informs them that he's totally fine, just fainted due to excitement.

"Should we inform uncle?" Champ asked Techno, Techno shook his head as No and spoke.

"Naa... Let's not worry them about such small matter"

Techno and Champ decided to stay with Type since they didn't have any evening class and waited for him to wake up. They both started playing Lords mobile and were attacking some player while screaming at each other.

"Shit! This guy has a trap account!" Techno cried when he lost his 250k troops while attacking the trap account.

"Idiot! Why didn't you scout him before attacking?" Champ blamed Techno.

"He's on anti-scout!"

Type whines as he wakes up due to the loud voice of his two best friends and looks around in confusion, he sees his friends busy playing games on their phone paying no attention to him.

"Oh! Type you finally woke up!" Techno glanced in his direction and then again started focusing on his game.

"Such caring friends I got Here!! You both better stop playing that shitting game or you will regret it" Both Champ and Techno put their phones inside their pockets and paid attention to Type.

"That's better, now what happened after I fainted?" Type demand them to answer.

"We brought you here, the nurse said you fainted due to over-excitement and we were waiting for you to wake up," Techno answered.

"And?"

"And What?" Champ asked suspiciously, looking at Type who was looking at them in expectation.

"Where did that senior go?" Type questions Champ and Techno who looked at each before Techno answered.

"Which Senior? P'Tharn?"

"How do you know him?" Type asked in surprise.

"You might be a caveman but I'm aware of my surroundings" Techno whispers looking at Type.

"What did you say? Mind saying it loudly my friend" Type glaring at Techno who hides behind Champ in fear.

"I said he's very famous in college! He was getting late for his classes so we told him to go" Type replied quickly making Type curse Techno inside his head.

"Why are you asking about him?" Champ asked in curiosity.

"Nothing!" Type lays down on the bed and stares at the ceiling.

"Type is being funny" Champ whispers to Techno, who nods in agreement.

"What are you whispering?" Type asked looking at them weirdly.

"Ai'Type! How come you fainted suddenly?" Techno asked Type who still looking at the ceiling.

"Because I felt like..." Type said in irritation.

In the Music Room...

Turbo in the music room, watching his cousin and friends practising for their upcoming competition against other colleges.