14

Type was tired when he returned from practice, he opened the door and entered inside the dorm. Type looks around for Tharn but finds the dorm empty.

Thinking that Tharn might come late or went to buy dinner, Type grabbed his towel and went to take a bath.

Tharn was freed early today.. After returning to the dorm he decided to go out and buy dinner for himself and Type.

When he returned he heard shower running and smile at the thought that Type was back.

Tharn put the dinner on the table and went to his bed. Tharn grabs his notes and was reading it when shower stopped.

Tharn looked up and saw Type coming out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist and another on his head. 

Type was surprised to see Tharn but then smirks as he walks towards Tharn.

"Phee, when did you come back?" Type asked as he looks at Tharn innocently

Tharn stares at Type's body, the water drop rolling down his body. His wet hair sticky to his face making it hard for Tharn to look away.

Type intentionally tilted his head as he looked at Tharn with his smiles curling into half smile and half smirk.

"P'Tharn is not going to answer me?" Type asked as he runs his hand through his hair.

"T..Type! Wear the clothes! You will catch a cold" Tharn told Type as he tried to get out of the bed but Type grabbed his hand.

"Phee... first help me in drying my hair" Type looks at Tharn with sweet innocent eyes as he hands the extra towel to Tharn.

Type leans over Tharn, his bare chest touching Tharn's cloth one. Tharn knew it was useless, so he grabbed the towel and gently dried Type's  hair.

"P'Tharn..." Type mumbles as he closes his eyes 

"Hm...." Tharn looks at the giant baby in his embrace 

"I love you" Type whispers making Tharn blush, he pushed Type away making Type pouts 

"Phee! That was harsh" Type looks at Tharn with a cute upset face.

"Get dressed so we can eat!" Tharn pushes Type to get out of the bed but Type just hugs the pillow and doesn't move from his place.

"Type..." Tharn pulls the boy who was laying on his bed, he wasn't bothered about Type wetting his bed but more about the half naked Type who was making things hard for him.

"No!!" 

Tharn tries to get Type out of bed when the towel falls due to pushing and pulling. Tharn immediately closes eyes 

"Type! I'm sorry! I didn't do it on purpose" Tharn cried, Type looks at Tharn in confusion and chuckles 

"Phee, I'm wearing the short" Type laughs, Tharn opens his single eye and looks at Type.

Tharn sighs in relief when he sees Type sitting on the bed wearing shorts.

"Phee... what were you thinking?" Type asked while grinning 

"Nothing!" 

"Aww! Phee was imagining me naked on his bed right?" Type said as he stood on the bed 

"Stop being naughty and wear clothes" Tharn orders Type but Type ignores him.

"Not Today"  Type grins at Tharn as he was enjoying tormenting the older 

Tharn frowns, he goes to his cupboard and grabs a shirt. He threw the shirt on Type and spoke.

"Wear it quickly so that we can eat" Tharn scolded Type who was groaning as he wore the shirt while sulking.