8

A Week Later...

Tharn, Lhong and Tum came to club near the college, recently boys were stressed because of studies and band practice and they decided they need some drink to relieve their stress.

Tharn and Tum were enjoying themselves while Lhong had drown himself in alcohol.

"Ai'Lhong! You had enough, stop now" Tum stops Lhong but Lhong ignores him.

"No! Let me drink my heart out" Lhong cried, he was totally drunk and was screaming.

"Why he's behaving like heartbroken??" Tum asked in annoyance as Lhong kept drinking even though Tum tried to stop him.

"Turbo is still not talking to him" Tharn spoke as he laughs watching Lhong and Tum.

"I'm going home, will take Lhong with me" Tum told Tharn as he struggles to carry Lhong.

"You guys go, I will leave after some time" Tharn told Tum, Tum nods before leaving with Lhong.

With Tum and Lhong...

Tum helps Lhong to get inside his car and starts the car, Lhong kept mumbling something.

"Tum, drop me at Turbo's place"

"Huh? Turbo?" Tum asked.

"Yes! Please" Lhong hugs Tum's arm and cries.

"Ok! Ok! Stop clinging on me now!" Tum pushes Lhong away.

"I knew you will help me! Muaaah" Lhong kisses Tum who was grossed out.

Tharn....

Tharn was enjoying his drink with girls and boys lusting for him. He was aware of attention he was receiving but he didn't pay any attention to them.

Tharn was about to leave when suddenly he saw someone familiar, Tharn walks near the table were he saw Type with his friends.

"Type?"

Type looks up when he heard some called his name, both Type and Techno were totally drunk.

Tharn looks around for Champ but he couldn't spot him around, Type and Techno were alone here.

"Type? Who is Type?" Techno asked in raspy voice.

"Both of you, come with me" Tharn orders Type and Techno but both ignores him and were busy giggling.

"Type!" Tharn said serious voice.

"Who are you to order me??" Type shouted

"Begone Thot!!" Techno shouted loudly.

"Type, Techno it's me P'Tharn" Tharn calmly spoke so that boys can understand

"Ooooohhh... if you are P'Tharn then I'm Gulf Kanawut" Type giggles as he leans on Techno.

"And..I'm...I'm Mark Siwat" Techno shouted.

"Hoii! You're not Mark Siwat!! You are Gun Napat!!" Type shouts at Techno's who was confused

"Ya! Ya! I'm Gun Napat"

"Okay, my Gulf and Gun.. how about we go home?" Tharn grabs Type's hand and Techno was pulling Type not to leave.

"Noooooo! Wanna stay" Type complains.

Tharn felt his head throbbing, he calls some guard and with their helped carried both the boys to Tharn's car.

"Techno.... where is your home?" Tharn asked even though he know he won't receive any answer.

Techno hands his phone to Tharn who was confused by Techno's action but still took the phone and found picture of Techno holding a board in which it was written