13

"Because I like you!" 

Type's eyes widened and he looked at Tharn in shock, even Tharn was stunned by his own words.

"What did you say?" Type looked at Tharn with excitement, he was jumping on the bed in excitement.

"Nothing!" Tharn replies, making Type's smirk grow wider.

"You said you like me! Don't deny it!" Type shouted excitedly as he hugs Tharn who was sitting on the bed.

"No I didn't!" Tharn felt trapped, Type was twisting and turning his words

"Admit it P'Tharn! Just now you said that you like me!" Type grins as he acted cute in front of Tharn

"No!" 

"Fine I'm going to P'Song next then! Be in denial and die single" Type pretends to leave the room but Tharn pulls him back and make him sit on his bed.

"Aah! I said it!" Tharn rolls his eyes as he admits and watches Type screaming.

"Say it again!" Type told Tharn 

"I like you, happy now?" Tharn looks at Type who was screaming and shouting in excitement 

"No! One more time! I'm recording it for future evidence" Type took out his phone and looks at Tharn with big bambi eyes.

"I like you Type! I really do!" Tharn said sincerely.

"Yes! Finally! I can even die at the moment and I won't regret it!!"  Type happily listen to the recording again and again.

"Type... I don't think it's right! You are like my brother but I'm having this kind of feeling for you" Tharn said looking at Type. Type rolled his eyes and gave Tharn an innocent smile.

He sat in Tharn's lap, facing him and innocently blinking his eyes. Tharn was startled but then Type wrapped his arm around his neck and gently kissed his lips.

Tharn was shocked to death, he felt his heart will jump out his chest as Type leans to peck his lips again.

"Trust me Phee, you're not doing anything wrong" Type whispers as his lips hover on Tharn's 

Tharn was feeling dizzy as Type gently massaged his scalp and kissed the corner of his mouth.

"Your parents are against same sex relationship?" Type asked looking at Tharn, Tharn shook his head in no making Type grin

"Good! My dad might cause some problem but let's not think about him right now" Type whispers as he thought about his dad.

Suddenly Tharn came out of daze state and pushed Type on the bed and stood up. He was scared that the last episode might repeat again.

Type looks at Tharn in confusion but Tharn looks nervous

"I shall go back to class" 

"Not so fast! First tell me, are we dating now?" Type asked holding Tharn's hands 

"N'Type, I still need time to sort my feelings" Tharn replies truthfully 

"No problem Phee! I am here to help you" Type kisses Tharn's hand and grins.

"I need to go!" Tharn pulled his hand away and rushed out of the room.

Type watches Tharn running out of the dorm and scowls "P'Tharn!" 

But then he, like a madman, jumps in the bed as he plays the recording.

With Turbo...