4

Type and Champ returned back to their dorm once Type got enough pictures both for torturing and promotion. Techno was making dinner for himself and two other boys in the house as his parents were out of the city due to some project.

"P'No.." Techno's body stiffened as he felt someone standing close to him, Kla smirks as he was Tencho frozen and put his hand on Techno's waist making Techno shiver.

It was no secret that Techno liked the younger boy, even Kla knew how his presence alone can make the older blush like teen girl but never before Kla was bothered by that. 

"K.. Kla?"  Techno cried as he felt Kengkla's hand playing with the hem of Techno's shirt and his hand touching his bare skin. 

"I'm hungry P'No" Kla whispers in Techno's ear making him flustered. Techno struggles to turn around and faces Kengkla. Kengkla has trapped Techno between his arm and counter and gave him an innocent smile.

"P'No.."

"Y..Yes..." Techno stammers as Kengkla leans closer

"P'No looks so cute in that crop top today" Kla whispers in a soft voice, his lips were almost touching Techno's. 

"T...Thhank you" Techno blushes, he closes his eyes as he felt Kengkla's touching his own.

Kla was enjoying teasing Techno , he loved how he could easily make that boy blush just by being close to him.

What's happening here?" Technic who came looking for Kengkla shouts when he was Kengkla about kissing his brother.

Kla moves away from Techno and gives him a sweet smile before answering Technic. 

"Nothing, just looking what Phee is cooking" 

Kla went to Technic side with a smirk on his face, Technic didn't like the way he was looking at his brother and warned him. 

"My brother is not toy Kla, if you have any ill intentions towards him then get it out of your mind"

"Relax, I have no plans of playing with him," Kengkla assured Nic. 

TharnType.... 

Tharn was feeling nervous. Ever since they returned from classes, Type was sitting on his bed in one position and staring at him. 

"Type, you need anything?" Tharn asked in worry. 

"Nothing P'Tharn" Type saud in sweet voice. 

"Are you hungry?" He asked again. 

"No, P'Tharn" 

"Then why are you staring at me?" Tharn asked finally. 

"I'm trying to prove to you that I'm serious about you! Type loves P'Tharn" Type replied acting cute, Tharn smiled and went to Type. 

He sat on Type's bed and rubs his hair with a smile on his face. 

"P'Tharn loves Type too" 

"I'm not talking about Nong and Phee type of love Phee! I seriously love you! Can't you understand?" Type was getting frustrated now. 

"Type, I know what kind of love you are talking about but firstly you know me only for a couple of weeks. You're still young to be in serious love" Tharn said as he pats Type's shoulder. 

"Don't underestimate me Phee! At least give me a chance" Type shouted. 

"Type, don't be childish! You are too pure for these things. Phee won't let these things affect you" Tharn said with a serious tone.