3

Hope you all enjoy the chapter! Please stay healthy and Keep smiling...

  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"My roommate is P'Tharn!" Type screamed as he entered the class, everyone including his best friends looked at him in wonder while Type had the biggest smile on his face as if he won some kind of lottery. 

"Ai'Type?" Tencho was startled when suddenly Type hugged him and squeezed the life out of him.

"Okay, okay stop now! We still need Techno for the next match" Champ pulled Type away from Techno. Techno glares Type but Type wasn't affected.

"That's great, but what's the main reason behind your excitement?" Champ asked once Type calmed a little but still acted like a madman.

"I like Him! And I want P'Tharn to be my boyfriend" Type announces, making both Techno and Champ look at him with an open mouth.

"Huh? Repeat it" Techno told Type still doubting if he heard him right.

"I like P'Tharn" Techno was about to drag Type to infirmary while Champ was in deep thought.

"Okay, you are in rebellion phase! As your unofficial mother and best friend I do not permit you" Techno pats Type's back and tells him.

"Shut up! I'm not in rebel phase" 

"Then why are you suddenly attracted to P'Tharn?" Champ asked as he still couldn't come to any conclusion.

"If I say I want him to fuck me, will it be valid reason?" Type spoke while thinking cause both of his friends to hit him on his head. Type chuckles as he rubs his head .

"Okay, Okay! Even though I don't know why , I can't stop thinking about him. The way he played the drum, his voice, those big hands of his and when the sweat rolled down the side of his face.... I can't stop thinking about him" Type tries to explain as his face flushes when he remembers that night at Bar.

Techno and Champ exchange a glance and sigh, their friend was never attracted to any boy and now suddenly he was announcing that he was in love with a guy whom he met only a couple of times.

"We understand you Type, but don't sound so desperate in front Phee or he might get scared" Champ advises Type.

"Don't worry, I know"

A week later......

"He's not getting my hints!" Type screamed, making Techno jump from his seat and glare Type.

"What happened now?" Champ asked he texted his roommate on the phone.

"P'Tharn is treating me like child!" Type shouts in irritation as he sat on bench and banged his head on the table.

"Be more specific Type" Techno told Type as he didn't understand what Type meant.

"Let me tell you the whole thing then" 

Flashback

"P'Tharn, do you think I'm cute?"  Type asked, making a cute face beside Tharn.

"Very cute" Tharn replies without even looking at Type, making Type annoyed.

"You didn't even look at me" Type complained, making Tharn chuckle and look at him. He pats Type hair when he sees the boy sulking and speaks.

"My Nong is cutest, Okay?" Tharn found Type very cute and laughed when he saw Type still pouting.

"Ah! Ah! Forgive Phee, Come I will treat you lunch" Tharn offers