Haq

Zoya: How do I look?

Aditya: Like you are going to a wedding. He says and starts  to laugh.

Zoya looks at him shocked but then burst out laughing.

When they had both finally calmed down Zoya was the first to say thanks.

Aditya: You too. He says smiling. After a long time I've laughed so freely. Pooja ki jane ki baat.. (after Pooja left...) he stops himself.

Zoya: It's okay Aditya carry on. She says giving him a reassuring smile. 

Aditya smiles back.

Aditya: No Zoya not today. Today it's your birthday it's your day.

She smiles at him.

Zoya: Thank you. She says again.

Aditya: Don't worry just take care. He salutes her and gets in the car.

Zoya makes her way inside.

...

Roshanaq goes to her husband and puts a hand on his shoulder.

Roshanaq: I know the pain is very deep Waseem but no one dies with the dead. Even if your child dies, you get hungry and sleepy.

Waseem wipes his tears.

Waseem: What will I do by staying alive Roshanaq? There has to be a reason to live. I still don't believe it that my daughter, my Pooja, is not amongst us.

Roshanaq: Waseem tum mano ya na mano (you admit it or not) but the truth won't change Pooja is dead.

Waseeem: How can you say it so easily? Weren't you her mother as well? Wasn't she your child too?

Roshanaq: Bas Waseem bas. (Enough Waseem enough.) What do you think mujhe daard nai hota? (I don't feel pain?) That my life hasn't become sorrowful? Main baut shauk se jeera hoon? (I am loving very happily?) Hain? (Yes?) What nonsense! Of course I'm upset, of course I'm heartbroken. But what do you want me to do? Lock myself up in a room like you and stop interacting with the living? No I can't do that, you know why Waseem? Because I'm a mother and my two daughters are still alive. Someone has to take care of them. I can't abandon my children I can't become selfish in my pain that I forget the rest of the world. Aditya ko dekho (look at Aditya) his pain hasn't fully healed but he still thought of Zoya. Zoya is looking after Poojas daughter like her own. If Zoya was so caught up in her pain who would be looking after guriya? Bato na Waseem tell me? We're all looking out for each other, that's what a family does. This is your family too don't forget that and Pooja will never forgive you for abandoning your family remember that!

She sees Zoya.

Roshanaq: You see if you can make him understand. She says before leaving them alone.

Zoya: Abu. Ammi didn't say anything wrong. We all love Pooja Aapi very much and we are all sorrowful after her death, but jab tak saans hai we will have to live. Akhle jeene se acha hai ki hum saath jeeye haina Abu? (Instead of living alone it's better we all live together, isn't it dad?) Aapi apke ladli teeh nah? (Pooja was your favourite isn't it?) Just think how will she feel seeing you like this. Kise aur ki liye na sehe par Aapi ki liye phir se hamari Abu banyea na please? (At least for not anyone else but for Pooja, please be our dad again?) She asks resting her head on his leg. His tears drop on her face. Abu? (Dad?)

Waseem: I'm sorry beta. I'm sorry. He says hugging his daughter. Mujhe maaf kar do. (Forgive me.)

Zoya: Abu you don't need to apologise. She says wiping his tears. Par hain ek wish toh banta hai. (But yes a wish is deserved.)

Waseem smiles at his daughter lovingly.

Waseem: Happy birthday beta. He kisses her forehead. Allah hamesha tume kush rakhe. (Allah always keeps you happy.)

Zoya:Thank you Abu. She says sincerely hugging her dad again. I love you.

Waseem: I love you too Beta. I love you too.

...

Waseem and Roshanaq are sitting down with Harsh and Arjun.

Roshanaq: Thank you for coming to share our sorrow.

Harsh: I wanted Anjana to come too but she is busy with the arrangements for the Tehravi Ceremony, which we have come to invite you too. And we hope you bring Guriya with you. Actually we want to take her home.

Roshanaq and Waseem look at each other.

Harsh: Before Aditya wasn't in the state to look after Guriya but he is able to look after her now, for how long will he shy away from his responsibilities he'll have to be a father to his child sonner or later.

Waseem: I understand.

Zoya's Room

Zoya: Lekin, Ammi itni choti se bachi. I mean how will they handle her? I myself will talk to Harsh Papa. Abhi haadsa ko kitni din hue hai ki unhe foren se bachi ki milkiyat ki daawa shuru ki hai.(As of now how many days has it been since the incident, that immediately they have showed possession of the child?)

Roshanaq: Kabardar (don't) you won't talk to Bhai Sab about this, Guriya Pooja ki akhri nishani hai beta. (Guriya is Pooja's last memory.) Haq hain unko is phar. (They have a right on her.) Aur yeh use ghar ka waaris hai beta. (And she is the heir of that family.)

Zoya: If Harsh Papa wants Guriya to go to Hooda's House then I'll go with her.

Roshanaq: Kis haq se? (By What right?)

Hooda's House

Tehravi Ceremony

At first the 13 Brahmans are fed given clothes and household items.

Anjana: Aditya Zoya Arjun and Noor go to the temple to feed and cloth the poor who are sitting outside the temple. We will also meet you there.

At the Temple

Aditya Zoya Arjun and Noor are seen disturbing food and clothes to the poor.

A man is walking by with a plate of sindoor.

He passes by Aditya. And Aditya's hand accidentally hits the plate.

And the plate of sindoor falls on Zoya's head.

He apologies.

She feels her head that has sindoor.

***

Target Votes 25