Jee Karda

Roshanaq: What will happen to my Zoya? I know Aditya has always been by her side. But will this revelation shake their very foundation? Will he blame Zoya for Pooja's indiscretion?

Anjana: Bhabi please calm down.

Noor: But Ammi is right. Why is Aditya not here? Why did he leave Zoya Aapi? If he was that upset why didn't he go to her? To his hunsafar? I love Pooja Aapi. I love her a lot.  But when Zoya Aapi, life is made difficult because of Aapi. I hate mum and dad for adopting.

Roshanaq looked on and cried.

How?

How could her children be the reason for each other's unhappiness?

Anjana: Noor. Today was a big shock for Aditya. He just needs some time. Time to process everything. Trust me. As soon as he's calmed down, the first person he will go to will be Zoya. He won't blame her.

As she spoke those words of reassurance, she felt her heart break in two.

No. He wouldn't blame her. But would he come back?

She knew her son.

He could survie a lot of things. But this? No.

...

Her eyes filled with tears, made her way to the temple and lit a diya.

Anjana: Ek maa, ek dusri maa se, apne bache ki jaan ki bheekh mang raha hai. Please save my son.

...

Zoya left the temple and went in search of Aditya.

...

A little while later, Aditya reached the temple.

He took his shoes off and left his cheap alcohol outside.

Aditya: Hey. May I speak to you, god? He asked. Sorry I'm a little drunk.

Suddenly he stopped, as the guilt and regret sank in.

He had promised Zoya he wouldn't drink anymore.

But he had done just that, the seconds things went wrong.

Yes.

He had went back to his old friend, sharab, because his sharab was always there for him and had never betrayed him before.

He shook his head. He really did feel bad. How long had he last? A day?

He had broken his promise. Just like Pooja had broken hers. Had she lasted only a day too?

Aditya: Sorry. He said. Go a little distracted. So...you know, I was happy once? Aditya Hooda was once very happy and content in his own life. Once upon a time, a very long time ago.

He moved forward and stood in front of Devi Maiya.

Aditya: Before you snatched Pooja from me. I died each day after that. And you know what? I actually thought it couldn't get any worse. Haha. He laughed bitterly. So you, god still with your games, you continued to play. This time, Zoya was sent to me. My best friend.Until today I didn't even realise I had fallen in love. But this time. I'm sacred everything will repeat again.

What if she breaks my trust?

No.

He sighed.

As he remembered all their beautiful, happy memories together.

Aditya: I was going to tell her today, actually. He laughed again but this time his laugher turned into a massive coughing fit.

...

Zoya was still in the area looking for Aditya.

She felt him near and went back in the direction of the temple.

...

Aditya: Sahir! Mera dost! My best friend! He betrayed me with Pooja. Yaar, really this was your plan all along? I mean really god hit it where it hurts! Well it hurts. It fucking hurts! It hurts a lot.

Aditya joined his hands together.

Aditya: Baas yaar! This hurts too fucking much! I can't take it anymore! Just end it. End it here! Please god. Take my life. I want this chapter to end. NOW!

He stood behind the bell of temple and rang the bell furiously, until both his hand bled.

...

Zoya reached the temple looking for Aditya.

She found Aditya laying unconsciously beside her.

She cried as she tried to wake him up.