Bol Kaffara Kya Hoga

Zoya: Sahir. We've been at this shop for half an hour already. She said crossing her arms over her chest.

Sahir: Wow. How rude? It's a special birthday I can't just pick out anything. Besides Abu gave you to me. Remember? He asked her with a smirk. Truly nothing satisfied him more than annoying Zoya.

She rolled her eyes.

But couldn't help feel the words have a heavier impact and that made her a little scared. Her fate was truly tied in his hands. He held all the cards and she knew Sahir never lost.

Sahir: By the way Zoya?

Zoya: Mmh?

...

Sahir: Nothing. I think I found my gift. Let's go.

...

Sahir was driving and Zoya was sitting in the passenger seat.

Sahir said my plan failed, Aditya got to know everything, Aditya will die. Sahir said you won't be alive. He drives to hit Aditya.

And pressed on the accelerator and shot forward.

He hits Aditya.

Aditya was laying lifeless on the floor.

His blood was spalttered all on the floor.

Zoya: ADITYA! She screamed and shot awake.

...

It was a dream just a dream the same dream again.

Sahir immediately stopped the car.

Sahir: Zoya? Are you okay? Aditya isn't here. Zoya you are sweating. And are you crying? Why are you crying what happened?

Zoya: I can't lose Aditya.

Sahir: Why would you lose him?

Zoya: I don't know anything Sahir please leave me alone.

Sahir: I didn't ask-

Zoya: I know why you are here. Sahir please I really don't know anything. She cried. Please just leave me and my family only. She begged burying her head in her hands.

She really just wanted to be left alone.

Sahir turned to look at her. Really looked at her she looked vulnerable,tired and he hated that. But he couldn't believe her no matter how hard he tried. He just couldn't believe her.

I know you are lying. You know everything.

But he didn't say anything. And the rest of the ride was spent in silence when they finally got home Zoya immediately rushed inside.

...

Aditya: Woah hurricane where are you going?

He asked as Zoya collied into him full force.

He barely managed to keep himself steady.

Sahir: She's running from me. Sahir said appearing from behind.

Aditya laughed.

Aditya: You two will never change.

Sahir: Really? All these years nothing has changed? He said looking at Zoya.

Zoya: No. Nothing has changed.

Noor: Aapi! Come on and help me nah. The last touches are the most important I mean Mahi has already done everything but still let's just check. Come on. She said pulling on her sisters arm.

But Sahir stopped them.

Sahir: If Mahi has done everything then what is there left to check? Come on Noor give her some credit.

Noor: But-

Suddenly the lights turn off and Mahi's voice is heard over the speaker.

Mahi: Okay I know you all are all wondering why the light is off well that is because there's a very special surprise for the birthday boy.

Just as she said, a spot light fell on Sahir and everyone cheered for him.

Aditya felt relieved that Sahir looked happy and was laughing. After all it was his best friends birthday and he really cared about him and wanted his birthday to be the best.

Mahi: Come on guys gather round. She said and put the projector on.

A screen played the message of Sahir's birthday. And all his baby pictures were shown. From learning how to walk, to running after the girls. And everyone laughed and then pictures moved to Sahir in high school, college uni and Sahir enjoyed cheerfully.

Aditya and Zoya caught each other eyes and smiled.

Saamne baith ja takda jaaun
Akhiyon mein teri guum ho jaaun
Mujhe dhoondhe na phir koi.

Mangaan ae hi duavaan main
Channa tu mainu mil jaa

Tenu na bol pawaan main
Tu aape hi samajh ja...

Just when Zoya thought everything was perfect the images that appeared on screen...

Changed her life forever.

...

Sahir and Pooja

Sahir and Pooja.

Everyone locked on shock and soon the crowd began to be filled with increased murmurs.