Heaven Is A Place On Earth

Zoya: Besides I need to go freshen up. I'll be back.

When she came back the waiter had already brought sat their food on the table and soon they both happily dug in.

And not long after Aditya was already onto his second helping of dessert.

Zoya: What? How are you still eating? She asked as looked over in slight horror at her husband as Aditya picked up another strawberry and dipped, (drowned) it in whipped cream and then proceed to pour chocolate sauce all over it.

Aditya: You know what? You are just jealous because I can eat more than you. He said and popped the strawberry dipped (drowned) in whipped cream and chocolate sauce in his mouth. Mmmh. It's like heaven on Earth.

Zoya blinked then blinked again.

Zoya: Whatever. Please. Don't let me, enjoy your heaven on Earth. I'll go get the bill... wait... Aditya I didn't bring my purse. Aditya give me your card?

Well, that got him to stop eating.

Aditya: I don't have my card. He mumbled.

Zoya: What?! She exclaimed drawing the attention of the other customers at the restaurant. She smiled and sat back down lowering her to voice to a whisper as she spoke her next words. What do you mean Aditya ? Cash toh hai right? She asked again and he shook his head no. Teek hai don't you have that app thing on your phone? Apple pay? Noor told me to get it. I really should have realising that now they were in trouble. They had no money of course. So...now what?

...

Well, Aditya and Zoya were now running from the authorities, a few roads down Aditya pulled Zoya into an embrace behind a small alleyway to avoid the police.

Who went down the main road.

They were safe now. He thought. And he let out a sigh of relief.

They pulled apart out of breath and breathing heavy but the smile that played on both their lips revealed how they truly felt.

It definitely wasn't a traditional date but nothing was traditional about them.

And before long they couldn't control their amusement and both doubled over in laughter.

Zoya: Aditya! Tum pagal hoon! (You are crazy!) She told him laughing he smirked and brought her close to him once again and then whispered in her ears 'Sirf tumarhe liye'.(Ong for you.(

Was that a confession? No. Of course not. She thought.

Unexpectedly, his hand drifted down to her hip and settled there.

She inhaled sharply, when he began to plant soft butterfly like kisses down on her neck.

She could feel him taking control of her body, and closed her eyes.

Aditya's lips brushed softly against hers.

Aditya: Zoya. He whispered slowly, testing the feel of it as it rolled down his tongue.

He held her gently, cupping her face with his other hand, he tilted her head to the side and kissed her, his lips demanding.

Zoya locked around her arms around his neck pulling him down slightly.

When they broke apart for air, Zoya rested her forehead against his when she looked up she noticed the sparkle in his eyes and the curve of his lips formed a sweet smile. She couldn't help but mirror his expression.

Yes. This was heaven on earth.

Zoya: Thank you.

Aditya: For what? He asked her.

Zoya: The free food. She said laughing heartedly and took his arm before her head on his shoulder when a cold breeze passed her and she shivered.

Aditya: You cold? He asked without giving her time to respond he took his jacket off and draped it over her shoulders. Thank you for running away with me.

Hooda's House

Zoya: Oh. I'm so ready for bed. Running away from the police is hard work. On second thought let's not do that again.

He chuckled slightly.

Aditya: Yh. But it was my quick thinking that saved us. So don't I get a goodnight kiss? I mean after all it was our first date.

She gave him a very dirty look before she threw herself face flat on to her bed.

Zoya: Go to your room Aditya. And let me sleep. She said hugging her favourite pillow. Go. She waved him dismissively.

Aditya put his hand against his heart.

Aditya: Goodnight Aditya. I had a lovely evening. Thank you so much. He said sitting down next to her.

She moved on the other side of the bed and he quickly laid down next to her and wrapped his arms around her and turned her over to face him.

She laughed despite herself. Goodnight Aditya. I had a lovely evening. Thank you so much. And then kissed him softly on the lips. Teek hai ab kush? She asked him.

Aditya: Very. He answered.

The Next Morning

Zoya was getting dress at her dresser and Aditya was busy starting at her.

Tere bina mera laage na jiyaa
Tere liye hi dhadke jiyaa

Mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hai

Zoya: What? She asked turning around to face him. Why are you staring at me?

Aditya: Kyu? Don't I have permission to stare at my own wife? He asked moving towards her ans pulled her face closer to his and was just about to -

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Zoya tried her best to hide her amusement.

Zoya: Come in. She said as Aditya glared at her moving back.