Hold On

Everyone was crying for Aditya.

Arjun recalled their childhood memories.

Aditya was the best brother. He was a good brother, a good son.

He didn't deserve this.

None of this.

Arjun: I'm in so much pain, mom, but, why? Isn't he feeling my pain too? Why won't he get up? Tell him nah. Tell Aditya to get up.

Anjana pulled him close.

...

Doctor Mehta came outside.

Doctor Mehta: His liver is severely damaged. We must prepare for liver transplant.

...

The doctor took samples of everyone present, but no one matched.

...

The doctor warned them that time was of the essence.

...

Roshanaq: Sahir? What about Sahir? She suddenly asked. He hasn't been checked yet. But what if he's a match? What if he can save our Aditya?

Waseem: Roshanaq begam. Have you gone mad? What are you saying? Why should we  accept his help?

Roshanaq: Aditya is our son. We can't just let him die in front of us! Did you not hear what the doctor said? We don't have time!

Mahi: Hain. We all did. But do you think he will help us? I mean really? After the way your husband kicked him out...Sahir ek baut number ki khuddar insaan hai. There is no way he will come back so easily. It cannot be that simple.

Noor: Baas Mahi! Baas! For once in your life, please, for god sake, just say something nice! Please. Warna chup raho. Nothing will happen to Adi bhai. I have full faith in him. He'll pull through.

...

Sahir was coincidentally also at City hospital, but for a different reason.

Sahir: Hi. Can you please help me out? I need to see a patients file.

Maya: I'm sorry sir. But that's against our policies. I cannot help you.

Sahir: I know. But still, please it's a request. Mama please try and understand it's a matter of life and death. Please. Just help me out this once.

She sighed.

Maya: Okay. But only this once and be quick, what's your patient's name?

...

Zoya: Sahir. Aditya...woh Aditya he's critical. But wait,what was he doing here? She thought.

Sahir: What?

Zoya: What... what are you doing here Sahir?
Sahir?

Sahir: What's this about Aditya condition being critical?

Zoya: He has liver damage. He needs a liver transplant. None of us matched. But...

Sahir: Maybe I could?

Zoya: Yes.

Sahir: So?

Zoya was shocked.

Zoya: How can you be so heartless? No matter what. It's Aditya we are talking about. Sahir please he's your best friend yaar? Can't you do this for me? Save his life? Please Sahir. Help me.

Sahir: I cheated him.

Zoya: And you can make up for it. Save him Sahir. Save him and I will forever be in your debt. Sahir you can't let him down now!Especially not when his life depends on you.

Sahir handed her his phone.

Zoya: Sahir you have got to believe me. I swear. I had no idea. Okay, so I might have suspected that Mahek was still alive but I didn't known for certain -

Sahir: Wait, Mahek? He smiled. My little girl. Pooja named her Mahek? What else Zoya? What else can you tell me about my daughter? Zoya, tell me nah! Please. Does she look like me? Does she have my eyes?

Zoya: Sahir. I'm telling you the truth. I really don't know anything. When I found out about you two, Aapi swore she would never see you again but she was already pregnant. I don't know where your child is Sahir. She never talked about her. I didn't know if she was even alive. I...I tried Sahir. I really tried to know more about my niece. But she would never tell. But,  one day she told me I had a niece and her name was Mahek. But that was it! I swear! That's all I know a name. That was the last time she mentioned her again. Sahir please, you have got to believe me!

Sahir: No! Zoya don't lie to me! Don't expect me to believe you. You never once tried to search for your own niece?! You don't know where she is? Oh come on, Zoya. Stop with the lying! I don't understand why your hell bent on keeping this a secret from me but I will find my child god dammit!

Zoya fell to his feet and folded her hands in front of him.

Zoya: Sahir, please! Aditya's life is in danger. Please save him. I promise. I'll do whatever you want. Whatever you say. I'll go to the end of the world to find her! I'll help you find her. Please. Please. Please. You have to believe me I know nothing. Just please, Aditya ki jaan bachalo. I'll do anything Sahir. I'm begging you. I'll do anything you want. I swear. Just-

...

Sahir: Marry me. He said.

...

Pooja did not have an abortion. His baby was alive. And Zoya would take him to her.

She was still lying. Still keeping her secretes.

But why? Why? He couldn't understand why.

Zoya, you snatched my child, you took her far far away from me.

But you still won't admit it!

Now I'll snatch your family from you.

You won't have anyone anymore!

...

Dr asked ward boys to shift Aditya to OT.

Anjana: Doctor have you found a donor? Who was it?

Dr Mehta: Sahir Azim Chaudhary, he has given consent as well and the reports are also fine. The operation is generally 6-8 hours long. It doesn't have any complications but Aditya's case is critical, and we can't commit anything.

...

Zoya fell in front of God and prayed to Maa.

She felt helpless for Aditya's pain.

He was a good person; why was a good man in pain? Why was he being punished? Either you get rid of his pain, or give it to me!

She placed her hand over the diya, to bear equal pain for Aditya.

...

The operation continued. The doctors observe the heart beat and blood pressure.

...

Zoya cried and recalled all her best times with Aditya.

...

The operation was finally over.