The Coffee Shop

KARKAT POV:

School finishes and you go to your locker. You pack what you need from you locker and shut it to see a familiar face.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL DO YOU WANT, STRIDER?" you snarl at the boy.

"to walk home with you, duh." Dave said, starting to walk with you.

You sigh in annoyance as you walk out of the school doors into cool summer breeze as the trees shook and the warm sun shined onto the heads of walking people.

"so, want to hang out after school?" Dave asked

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT?" you ask him

"i dunno. just thought of it." the 'cool kid' says

"UGH, FINE." you say resentfully 

"sweet! just text me, karks~" he says, smirking

"NEVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN," you say, looking him in the eye, well, glasses.

"kitkat. karkles. kitty. kat. karks. karkitty~" he says

"SHUT THE HELL UP." you say examining him closely.

You notice how his clothes are just the right size and his blonde hair shines in the sunlight. His shades reflect anything in front of him, and his lips, so kissab- NO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!!!

"so you mustve liked you saw, huh karkles?~" he says, catching you staring

"S-SHUT THE FUCK UP!" you say, your face heating up

"well, this is my stop. bye karkitty~" Dave says, going up to his house.

You flip him off and turn the corner to go to your house. On the way down, you put in Dave's phone number and text "HEY, ITS KARKAT YOU FUCKASS,".

You turn your phone off and get a ping of Dave texting you back. "so, couldn't resist me huh?"

"SHUT THE HELL UP. WHERE AND WHEN ARE WE MEETING?"

"4:10 at your house?"

"FINE, MY ADDRESS IS ****** ON ***** STREET."

"oh, ok. see ya kitkat~"

You grumble as you enter your house and go up stairs. You throw on a black t-shirt with a cancer symbol on it and try and brush your hair but fail and just make it poofier. You hear a knock at your door and yell "HOLD UP, FUCKASS"

You answer the door to Dave standing there. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a broken record on it and his pair of jeans, coverse, and his 'ironic' shades.

"ready to go?"

"YEAH, WHATEVER."

You walk out of your house and close the door and lock it. You head down the street with Dave and talk about random stuff with the occasional nicknames followed by a "SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP," of some sort. You arrive at a coffee shop and sit down.

DAVE POV:

You finish class and find your small little troll. Wait, your  small little troll? Yeah, sounds right. You go up to his locker and surprise him and get rewarded by him snarling "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL DO YOU WANT, STRIDER?"

"to walk home with you, duh." you say and start to follow the small boy.

He sighs and you ask "so, wanna hang out after school?"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT?" he asks

"i dunno. just thought of it." you say, simply

"UGH, FINE" he says, resentfully