This chapter is the author cant think of a title

Karkat fell asleep on the grass and Dave noticed.

"you should go home, its pretty late." Jade said, looking at Dave.

"yeah, i'll take care of him."

Dave got up and picked Karkat up bridal style. He went back into the secret room and laid Karkat on the bed. He cleaned up the room, put the bag over his shoulder, and picked Karkat back up. He said goodbye to Jade and left the house. He opened the passenger side of the car and put the troll in the seat. He buckled him and shut the car door, not waking the small troll. He got in the car and started it. He pulled out of the driveway, making sure Bec wasn't in the way, and started driving to Karkats house.

He found Karkat's keys and unlocked the door. He shut the door and went up to the only bedroom in the house. He set him down on the bed and covered him. He was about to leave when he heard a, "Dave?"

"hmm?" 

"Stay, please."

Dave slid his shirt off and got into bed next to Karkat which snuggled against him. He pet his head and slowly drifted to sleep.

~~ Timeskip From Me, Kanaya ~~

Dave woke up to Karkat laying on top of him, still asleep. He rested his hands on Karkats back and when Karkat woke up, he wrapped his hands around Dave's neck. They cuddled for a while until they decided to go into the living room. Dave ran home to get stuff. On the way home, he thought of Karkat snuggled in his cape. Karkat answered the door and saw him in his god tier. They decided to watch a movie to pass the time.

Halfway into the movie, Karkat was asleep and curled into a ball in Dave's cape. They ordered pizza for dinner and soon, it was time for bed. Karkat was zonked on the couch and Dave carried him bridal style to the bedroom. He got into bed and Karkat nuzzled into his warmth. He slowly drifted into sleep, only thinking about his small troll and what he would do if he lost him.

a/n: kind of a filler chapter ;-;

words without authors note: 353 words