The party pt.2

a/n: i am going to say this. each troll has their own unique flavor that makes them crazy, it matches with blood color, like for a cobalt blood it might be blueberry or for a gold blood it might be lemon.

"no idea but i'm just going to say your correct." Dave said, wiping the rest of the chapstick off his lips. He grabbed another. "lemon?" Dave thought, applying it. He kissed Karkat again. He got it correct.

The game when on and on until everyone was on their last one, which for Dave was candy apple. Kanaya saw Dave grab that and she quickly grabbed his wrist. 

"what?" Dave asked when she grabbed his wrist.

"Okay, This Might Be Weird But Each Troll Has A Flavor Their Addicted To Based On Blood Color, Like For Example A Cobalt Or Indigo Might Be Blueberry. Karkat's Is Anything Apple, Be Careful With It." Kanaya whispered to Dave. 

"got it, so he might start to deepen the kiss until full on sloppy makeout?" Dave questioned

"Yes, But Also No. All Of Us Can Be Stopped. But You Don't Have To Stop Him If You Don't Want To~" Kanaya said to him.

Dave blushed and went back to Karkat. He applied it and kissed Karkat. Karkat tangled his fingers in the blonde hair and deepened the kiss. He kept kissing until he got every last bit off. Everyone was staring when Karkat came off. He was blushing furiously and left the room. 

"dude there ii2 no way KK can't liike you." Sollux said, with the seadweller by him.

"wwhy do you say that?" Eridan asked, clearly confused.

"have you ever actually 2een KK not hate a per2on?" Sollux asked.

"no not really, ya knoww he kinda hates me, so no." Eridan said, thinking about it.

"2ee? now, who are you?" Sollux asked, turning his attention to Dave.

"dave. dave strider." Dave answered, adjusting his shades.

"well, ii 2hould let you know, KK defiiniitely ha2 a cru2h on you. he2 alway2 hated people, but you 2eem to be the fiir2t person to open to other than Kanaya and ii thiink now you?" Sollux said, his lii2p prominent. 

"eh. is he usually the playful type?" Dave asked, remembering this morning.

"not that ii know of. why?" Sollux questioned.

"well, today he came downstairs and hit me with a spatula and we started a batter war because i was making pancakes. he started laughing but then when the the doorbell rang, he stopped. "

Sollux then replied with, "then iit2 obviiou2 he ha2 a cru2h on you. and iif he ha2 one two and you cuddle, miss the horns if you don't want to turn him on. am ii right guy2?"

Everyone replied with a yes of their own ways, but little did they know, Karkat was in the bathroom freaking out because he just made out with a human. He didn't know he was such an amazing kisser and then it hit him, he had a flush crush on Dave Strider. 

He came out of the bathroom, just to be greeted by Sollux and Eridan. 

"2o, KK. a liitle cluckbea2t told me that you have a cru2h on dave 2triider. am ii right?" Sollux asked the shorter troll, teasingly.

Karkat turned bright red, just to be followed by a laugh from Eridan. "SHUT IT FISHDICK."

"wwoah, don't need to be so snappy. wwe just wwould like to knoww if thats true."

"WELL, YOU'LL SEE SOON." 

Karkat entered the room and just sat down by Dave.

"what took you so long, kitten?" Dave asked, turning to Karkat.

"FIRST DON'T CALL ME THAT, SECOND, "2OLLUX" AND FISHDICK STOPPED ME AND TALKED TO ME."

"about what?"

"if i had a crush on you..." Karkat muttered

"huh?"

"JUST COME OUT HERE."

"okay hold up."

Dave went and told Rose he was stepping outside really quick to talk to Karkat. He went out just to be dragged by Karkat into the lobby. 

"do you know a place where we can have privacy?" Karkat whispered.

"yeah, theres a bunch of secret rooms."

Dave grabbed Karkat, made sure no one was around and went to a bookcase. He pulled a book and a soft click was heard. A door opened to see a small white and red room that looked like it would be Dave's.

   "jade let us pick secret rooms to decorate for our liking if something happens, like one gets upset, or needs privacy when we're over here. sound proof walls for me because I like to blast music loud." Dave explained.

Karkat noticed there was a two person bed. Dave shut the door and sat down on the bed. He patted next to him. Karkat sat down and was immediately pulled into Dave's lap. Karkat let out a small squeak of surprise and blushed hard.

"well, what did they talk to you about, kitty?~" dave asked, petting Karkats head, careful to miss the horns.

"STOP WITH THE NICK-" Karkat was cut off by Dave.

"dude stop yelling. your voice sounds nice when its soft." dave said, still petting Karkat on the head.

"Well, okay. Stop with the nicknames, and they asked..." Karkat said, not yelling.

"what did they ask, kitten?" Dave asked.

"..."

"what did they ask?"

"Nevermind." Karkat said, trying to stand up but Dave kept him in his lap.

"What. Did. They. Ask?" Dave whispered into Karkats ear, making him shudder.

"If I had a..."

"Finish the sentence kitten."

"IF I HAD A CRUSH ON YOU!" Karkat blurted.

Dave sat there, not loosing his grip.

"What did you say?"

"..."

"Answer me."

"I s-said..."

"Kitten. Finish. The. Sentence. Now." he whispered again into his ear.

"I said 'well, you'll see soon.'"

"well. nows the time to answer the question. do you like me?"

a/n: haha, cliffhanger for now.

word count: 919 words.