|1. The attack of the hyenas|

*not edited*

Omg. I'm so excited.

|1. |

   "And then-" she paused, her face turning beetroot red as she tried to hold back her laugh, "-and then we did it on the couch!"

The deafening cackling of their laughter erupted around me, as they burst into hyena-like cheers, knocking over our very expensive cups of coffee, as they jumped around, slapping each others arms and bending over, clutching their stomachs as they roared in laughter.

I desperately fought back the urge to roll my eyes, almost failing when my left eye twitched frantically. The people I sat with already assumed that I was posh and stuck up. Rolling my eyes would just add 'rude' to that list and even though my patience was literally hanging on by a thread, I didn't want to taint their perception of me any further.

But that didn't stop me from looking up at the ceiling with closed eyes, sending a prayer to God above.

Please, I beg, please just save me from this torture.

I'm pulled out of my moment of prayer when I feel a sharp kick to my legs. My eyes dart over to the opposite side of the table where my best friend, Amelia Sanders (or Millie as she usually goes by) sat watching me with clear amusement.

Her eyes twinkled, a wide smile illuminating her dark chocolate skin. She, however couldn't care less what people thought of her so didn't hold back from rolling her eyes at the childish antics of these women in their late twenties.

'I hate you.' I mouth at her, shaking my head slowly. Thinking about all the productive things I could have been doing, instead of wasting my time 'socialising' with these airheads, almost brings a tear to my eyes.

Don't get me wrong- I'm all for 'socialising' and having fun. But don't hate me for thinking that talking about faviourite sex positions at morning coffee with four overly enthusiastic blondes is more 'heres a dagger, please stab me with it' than what I would consider fun.

But hey, each to their own I suppose.

I was seriously thinking about getting up and just leaving when the same woman who had just given us a very detailed description of what she did last Saturday, turned to me, her perfectly plucked eyebrows raised.

I saw the look in her eyes before she even opened her mouth and I almost groaned out loud.

Clearly God wasn't feeling particularly merciful this morning.

"What about you, Kessiya? Any interesting sex stories you would like to share?" She asks, curiosity sparkling in her heavily lined eyes.

I see Millie sit forward suddenly, attempting to change the conversation but to no luck. The hyenas have a new prey now and they were ready to rip me apart. They all positioned themselves to face me, eye glinting in predatory anticipation.

"Well?" Another woman, I think her name was Lindsey, pushes.

Well first of all Lindsey, fuck off.

And secondly;

"I'm a virgin." I state.

There's a silence that continues for a while. The ladies look at each other in what I assume to be shock and then their eyes dart back to mine.

Lindsey starts to laugh awkwardly, trying to break the tension.

"Oh, that's funny." She says, her cheeks flaming slightly once she realizes she's the only one laughing.