Chapter 2

Remi's POV

"Joker really did a number on you guys huh"

I couldn't help but chuckle a bit not that the joke was funny but because the John I met a few days ago didn't seem like the person to crack jokes , the amount of anger in his eyes simply wouldn't allow him But now look at them now it was as if all the the malice and hatred had left if only for this moment . Maybe he can be reasoned with or at least maybe he would be able to give us a better understanding for why things turned out this way .

Blyke and Isen were staring in disbelief that John could even say it with a straight face and a deadpan expression not mocking but the the way you would describe the most normal and tedious things

Arlo was fuming I'd never seen him so angry at anything the way I'm seeing him look at John .John who didn't notice or didn't care just went to the opposite side of the room and sat on the bed waiting for Doc . Doc came trying to hold in his anger and handed John his tonic .
"Aright I got to go to see Headmaster Vaughn , so if any of you die I'll murder your asses , Got it ?" He said while looking at John

"Why you looking at me?I'm the one that's out number here." John said

"You're the reason they are in here so you're the one I'm pissed at so do you understand ?" Doc said

"Yes Doc I won't do anymore damage than I've already done." John said

Doc merely nodded and left muttering something that would make a sailor blush, or so I think as Elaine blocked my ears while saying something about not letting youth get corrupted .

We all sat there in silence not saying anything but staring at each other dare someone to speak when Arlo broke the silence
"I've finally figured out what you are John , you are a parasite you feed of the powers of others and and slowly take away everything that means something to them , a vulture that picks out dead corpses and pathetic person who hides behind people in power , A coward who refused to fight even when someone he cared about was getting hurt
Someone who throws a temper tantrum when things don't go his way and I hope you are happy now that your victim is gone"
Arlo just kept on laying on John in the most accusatory tone saying how the whole school is going to suffer because of John selfish deeds and how it's his fault that Arlo lost control for what seemed like hours but was actually 10 minutes. When Arlo was finally done John did something that kind of pissed us of he laughed not the gloating laugh but the laugh of someone who heard a funny joke .

"Arlo I didn't know you could tell jokes ,I mean you a victim, don't tell me you actually believe that ?" John said while looking at Arlo facial expression " You actually believe that you are the victim , it's your fault that things turned out this way in the first , this is a direct result of your actions and you have the nerve to believe that you are innocent and that you are a victim , typically high tier entitlement".

"Arlo what does he mean ,what aren't you telling us?" Blyke asked

" He's just trying to shift blame for his actions and not accept responsibility for his actions " Arlo replied

"Even if what you are saying is true John what makes you think we would believe you? " I replied

" A monster never really changes " Elaine said

"There is a simple way to have a honest conversation here and now " John said " Have Isen active his ability like he did during my
' interview ' that's how he figured out i was hiding something so it should be perfect for this situation "

"No way John , we can't trust you or whatever you say so we won't do this or whatever else you say " Arlo interjected

"You don't speak for all of us Arlo I'm kinda of curious about his side because there are a lot of holes in your side " I said

"Yeah I also what to know how things turned out like this" Blyke said agreeing with me " What about you Isen ?

"Hey now I just wanted this end now ,so leave me out of this " Isen pleaded

"For once in your life Remi just drop this and listen to me " Arlo  said " Not everyone is a good person on the inside especially this temper throwing man child "

"Yeah just listen to Arlo " Elaine said pointing at John "he can't be trusted"

" Firstly Arlo but I'm dead calm right now and your the one throw a tantrum " John said " secondly Elaine I don't give a fuck whether you believe me or not , whether you trust me or not and third I'm not going to force anyone to believe  my claims so Isen the choice is yours I'm not going to force you to do this or not . Hell you can even say that nothing I say is true but I do believe that Remi and Blyke deserve to know the reason why everything happened the way that it did ."

Isen took a look around the room he saw Arlo menacing look telling him that there will consequences if he did this, then he saw  Mine and Blyke's faces his friends the people he had to keep serves from the friends he was forced to lie to for Arlo for what his stupid hierarchy did Arlo even care about everything that just happened well only one way to know for sure and Isen knew it to.
"Fine let's get this over with"