New story

A.N/ This idea was actually a friend's. I might turn this into a new story if you guys like it ( or when I come up with a good name for it).What if John actually fought back during the cake scene in chapter 20.Also sorry no new chapter today been having a bad case of writer's block lately so I'll update the main story hopefully the New Year.

John POV

"Hehe I actually got my hands on one , can't wait to try it looks so good" I thought to myself.

"Hey!"
I turn turn to see who called me to see That purple haired girl staring at me
"What? ,you again?" I said annoyed

"I want that cake of your , give it to me!" . The purple haired girl said while stretching out her hand expectantly .

"The audacity of this woman. No way in hell am I giving it to her".I thought while looking at the cake

"No way ". I said. " Look I don't care if you're Queen ,King, Ace or whatever...
This cake belongs to me, so back off! Go get your own! "

Suddenly she activated her ability and my body froze .

"Don't make me repeat myself" . She said in a authoritative tone.

"This girl is seriously picking a fight over a slice of cake".
I thought "It's just cake , there's no guarantee that this is going to end with me unhurt . If I don't fight back , if I do fight back the whole school will know I have a ability , I don't want to repeat New Bostin ,No this is different I'm only defending myself , If I do use my powers now and show them my ability ,I'll only use it to defend myself .Time to choose what type of person I want to be"

She walked closer to me to take the slice of cake but as she got within range I activated my ability and punched her in the face launching her a good 5 feet away . I then used her ability to rewind my hair to before I gelled it this morning. "If I'm going to get out of this fight in one piece I need to channel my New Bostin self". Everyone was shocked .

"The cripple has a ability".
"He out smarted Seraphina".
"But how she's Seraphina".
"How pathetic can she be to let a cripple get a hit her like that?".
"Shhh he's not a cripple he's eye's are glowing ".
"Can we really trust her to win in turf wars ?" .
"I mean she's not unhittable now".

"These people are as pathetic as ever" .I think as I put the cake down on a table and look around the cafeteria taking stock of the area , my eyes land on Q-tip and Pinky Pie . The look at me in stunned silence but their abilities are still active ."Q-tip's ability is created a barrier and seems like he has a damage reduction passive, Pinky Pie's ability seems to revolve around electricity . The two abilities are compatible with each other and Pinky Pie's ability is compatible with the purple girl . But purple girl (Seraphina?).Seraphina level and mine are equal so this fight is going to be close".

Seraphine then rushes towards me attacking with a furious flurry punches and kicks . " If it was for Q-Tip's passive I would have been in a full body cast by now".

"Her movement are amateurish ,she has training but she rely's on her ability more take it away and she would be in trouble ".
I think while she continues her assault as I block ." She has way to many opening but she's so fast that not many people can take advantage of it ".

As she throw's her next punch I put up a electrical barrier . It cracked a bit and I felt my chest pain as I spat out a bit of blood but that was nothing compared to what happened to Seraphina her hand completely shattered and as she tried to rewind the damage she got a shock to her system. She did manage to rewind her injuries and I did the same . The wounds disappeared but the pain is still there. "Perfect it means that she is still feeling her injuries " . I then condense the electrical barrier into a mini sphere and create two more and have all three orbit around me. Seraphina looks shocked but I don't give her a chance to recover I launch the spheres at her .She avoids them but it left her open again ,just what I was hoping for , I use her ability and use a technique that even she didn't think to use and create a temporal projection of myself .

The projection launches at a bewildered Seraphina and punched her in the face I follow suit and do the same , it then kicks her in the gut then goes behind her and holds her hands behind her back as I kick her in the gut and go behind her to grab her arms as the projection punches her two more time. I then spin her around and do the same then throw her off to the side . She rewinds all her injuries and the projection runs towards her and so do I . To my astonishment she grabs both of us by the throat and then smashed the two of us together with such force the I feel almost every bone in the left half of my body break and I yell out in pain . The projection disappeared and I collapsed to the floor .Before I could rewind my injuries she got on top of me and started punching me repeatedly. She gets in five hits before the electrical barrier sphere's that missed earlier hit her straight in the shoulder .She goes flying into a cafeteria table. We both then take a minute to catch our breath and rewind our injuries. My left side felt like I got hit by a truck and my vision is a but blurry but she can't be doing any better.

We both got up walk up towards each other then started punching each other. She when first ,then I went after ,like 'Rock em Sock em Robot's' . As we do this dance she starts to laugh ,it's pretty laugh also infectous as I start laugh realizing that this has been the longest fight I ever had I'm guessing that it's the same for her as we are the same level and I realized that I've been alone because there was no one close to my level back in New Bostin, I was either at the bottom or the top and people stayed clear either way or came close only to use me .I wonder if it's the same with her. At this point I don't care who wins I just want to see how long we can continue like this .

After 10 minutes of punching and laughter we take a breather.
"This was a good fight and all but there two thing you didn't account for". I said absolutely exhausted

"What's that Asshole?" She said tiredly

"First I have a higher pain tolerance, Second I have way more stamina than you ". I reply

"Bullsh....it" she said as she blacked out.

I turned to Pinky Pie
"Is she knocked out ?I can't really see all too clearly right now". I asked as my voice slurred
She nodded her head frantically.
"Good I'm going lay down here for a while night ,night ". I say as I collapse in the ground next to Seraphina