Awkward

Hoseok took the picture, and stared at it for a bit. He clicked send, and the picture was out.

"I'm still not over your mark. It's so wow!" Jimin shouted from the kitchen.

       "I'm also stunned. But overall I'm so happy with it!" Jungkook giggled.

"Come on guys! The cake is ready!" Jin called out.

The rest of the group walked into the kitchen and huddled around the table with Jungkooks cake. Jin grabbed a hold of the lighter and lit the number seventeen candle. Hoseok reached to the side and switched the lights off, the only light coming from the golden birthday candle. And so the boys began singing.

  Saengil chukahamnida

Saranghaneun jungkook

Saengil chukahamnida

The room was then filled with claps as Jungkook blew out the candle. He smiled at his group of friends, who were now taking one too many pictures of him. They then huddled together and took one big group photo, with the smiling ravenette in the middle of them.

"Kook looks like a little baby! So cute!" Jimin cooed squishing Jungkook's round cheeks.

Jungkook pried jimin's hands off his face, whining. Jin grabbed a knife and began cutting slices of the red velvet marshmellow cake. He placed the slices on paper plates and handed them out to the greedy boys, who eagerly waited for their slice. He then gave a large slice to Jungkook. Once everyone had gotten a piece, he cut a slice for himself and put the remaining of the cake in the refrigerator.

"This cake is so good! Where did you get it?" Yugyeom praised, stuffing his face.

"Uh, I made it," Jungkook mumbled, looking down at his cake.

"Really? You're amazing at cooking then. This is the best cake I ever had," Yugyeom complimented once again.

And yet again, Jungkook flushed a light shade of red. He let out a small thanks and continued to devour his cake, along with the others. The sweet frosting melting in his mouth.

"Jungkookie is golden! He's good at everything!" Jimin announced, smiling sweetly at Jungkook.

"That's not true. I may be good at some things, but not everything," Jungkook subsided.

     "A volleyball star, a cook, a dancer and singer, and awesome at video games? Jungkook you're golden!" Hoseok threw his hands up exaggerating.

Jungkook just shook his head, giggling.

The rest of the night consisted of the boys chatting and eating, mostly eating. Everyone had left close to twelve in the morning. Worn out, Jungkook dragged himself to his room, and laid down on his bed, enjoying the comfort of the soft mattress. He fluttered his eyes shut, his dreams now taking over.

————————
6:10 a.m.

The sound of a phone call blared throughout the room. A small pale hand revealed itself under the mount of the yellow blankets, reaching over to the nightstand. Once it held on the phone, it disappeared back under the blanket. The pestering sound now subsided, but soon replaced with a groan. A soft patch of dark black hair popped out of the blankets.

        "Hurry up Hyung, you're boyfriend is waiting for you!" ~~

       "Aish, brat, he just calls me for that?!" Yoongi groaned, removing the blankets and stepped onto the cold wood floor.