Bitter

The cold fall breeze seeped in through the window and blew through the curtains. This was the first cold day of fall. The wind passed through the room causing the small pale boy to shiver in his sleep. He snuggled closer to his white fuzzy blanket. The sunlight illuminated the small room. The sunlight landing directly on the boys face.

The sound of an alarm blared through the room. The small male groaned, rubbing his eyes and slowly opened them, only to be blinded by the sunlight. He reached out to grab his phone from the  desk beside his bed and turned off the alarm. He yawned and stretched out his arms before climbing out of his bed. He made his way towards his bathroom across his room. He freshened up and then returned to his room. He walked towards his closet and picked out an outfit. A simple white turtleneck, high waisted jeans and a black cardigan.

He slipped on his boots and grabbed his bag, ready to leave

He slipped on his boots and grabbed his bag, ready to leave. Just as he was headed to his door, there was a knock.

Who could be here? In my house? At this time?

      "Hey, Jungkook," A familiar voice spoke through the door.

Oh it's just Jungho Hyung.

The small male opened the door. His brother standing in front of him.

       "Hey Hyung, you're back early," Jungkook spoke softly.

       "Yeah the meeting ended quickly and smoothly, I'll be in the office though, just wanted to check in on you. How was your birthday?" Jungho wondered.

"I'm doing fine and I spent it with my hyungs here," Jungkook answered.

"Alright, want me to drive you to school?" Jungho asked.

"Yes, please Hyung," Jungkook replied with a small smile.

The two walked outside their apartment complex and towards the parking lot. They made it to the elders black Cadillac. They hopped in and drove to Jungkook's school.

☕︎︎ ☕︎︎ ☕︎︎

"Alright, see you at home!" The elder called out driving off.

Jungkook walked inside the school building, hoping to find one of his friends.

     "Kookie!" A voice shouted from down the hall.

Said male looked at where the voice came from, a smile crept up his face.  He walked towards the taller male and engulfed him in a hug.

      "Hi Hobi Hyung!" Jungkook greeted the elder.

      "You're here early," The elder took note.

      "Yeah Jungho hyung came back early and dropped me off," The smaller male responded.

     "Oh well tell him I said hi," Hoseok advised.