Disillusioned

The morning had started off quite cheerful for the ravenette, for it was one of his best friends birthday. He was turning seventeen and Jungkook was excited for the other male.

Jungkook had woken up extra early to get ready and prepare for this special day. He was hoping for something wonderful to happen. He had woken up at five in the morning to prepare a special meal for his friend. He also may have dressed up a bit.

He wore a light gray long sleeved v-neck sweater and paired it with plaid pants and wore a belt so the pants would tightly hug his small waist.

(JK serving looks)

(JK serving looks)

He made a few red velvet cupcakes to share with Yugyeom and his hyungs. He was sitting on a nearby chair in his kitchen, waiting for the cupcakes to be done as he took another sip from his banana milk.

Then the oven began beeping. Jungkook hopped onto his feet, opened the oven and took the trays of cupcakes out. He took a whiff of the velvet and smiled, satisfied. He set the trays on his kitchen island and shut the oven. He reached for the bags of pastel yellow frosting he left on the counter, and opened them up. He applied the frosting on the cupcakes and then added black sprinkles on top.

He set the cupcakes in a few containers and carefully placed them in a lunch bag. He looked over at the stove clock, which read, 6:35 a.m.. He set the bag beside his own book bag, and went to go put on his boots. He grabbed his bags and walked out of his apartment. He took his time walking to school, his every step was gentle. He had his earbuds plugged in, the rest of the world completely shut out of his mind as he traped himself in the music.

He arrived at school at around 7:06, giving him enough time to meet up with his friends. He entered the doors of the building and hurriedly walked towards the junior hallway. Once he reached his locker he placed his belongings in there and only took the needed ones. He shut his locker and walked the halls of his school, hoping to find Hoseok. He soon ended up in the senior hallway, making it to his hyung's lockers.

        "Good morning Yoongi Hyung," Jungkook greeted the elder, who was up against his locker.

        "Hey kookie," Yoongi greeted back, smiling at the younger.

"I expected Hobi Hyung to be here," Jungkook stood beside Yoongi.

"I thought he would be with you, I guess he's late," Yoongi pouted.

      "It's quite rare of him to show up late, hopefully he shows up soon," Jungkook spoke.

A few minutes later, a familiar cheery voice was heard from down the hall. Yoongi smiled at the sound and walked towards it. He spotted Hoseok and ran up to him. The two hugged and walked back towards the locker, where Jungkook was waiting.

     "Good morning Hyung," Jungkook greeted.

"Good morning Kookie! I'm sorry I came later than usual, my brothers dad was back in town and he wanted me to take him," Hoseok explained.