Back again...

Sorry for the long wait 😅😹🖤🙃 onto the story

Izukus pov(18 years old)

"Izuku...its ok, your not bothering us ok so please don't think like that ever again" i heard Kami say...i then looked back at him and smiled then nodded...he suddenly turned red and i wondered if he had a fever now...(innocent Izu XD) i looked into his eyes and noticed as i did that he seemed to turn more red...

"hey...Kami...are you ok...your turning as red as Kiri's hair..." i said softly which made him turn more red 'i wonder why he's so red...maybe he does have a fever after all...' i thought as i tried to reach over and touch foreheads with Kami but suddenly he backed up to the point he fell off the bed...(I'm not sorry 😹)

"Are you ok Kami..." i asked worriedly and he poked his head up and nodded(still not sorry 😹)...i sighed softly and nodded...then i realized its getting late and i haven't eaten yet..."i'm going to go ahead and eat now ok..." i said to them softly and they nodded and Kiri let me go...after making it downstairs i realized it had gotten quiet as soon as i walked into the room...Toshi, Kacchan, Sho, Dabi~kun, Toga, Shiggy, Toko, Oji, Ji were on one side while the others were on the other side split up...i wonder why...

suddenly a girl with a short brown bob...short in the back and long in the front with rosy round cheeks came up to me and she didn't look very happy...suddenly she slapped me across the face...and i could feel myself become agitated but i had to keep calm so i took a deep breath and exhaled slowly to stay calm...

i then looked back at her and she looked extremely pissed now while I held an emotionless look..."who do you think you are to come here and dress like that in front of everyone like this...don't you feel ashamed dressed like that since your a male and not even close to the female gender..." she hissed out(if you cant tell...i don't like Uraraka at all...sorry to anyone who does...but i don't know why but i just don't...again i'm sorry...) i looked at her and saw that she was serious...

"how about you don't judge people on the choices they make...maybe i was raised to be ok with myself and dress however makes me feel comfortable in my own skin...and maybe you shouldn't put gender roles on someone who was forced to be something their not since they were born until they were four then lucky enough to find someone who cares enough to teach them that their not bound by their gender...how about you grow up and accept the fact that not everyone lives like you or believes in the same things as you and next time you hit me i will not just stay calm and take it...so think before you act next time..." i said disturbingly calm...

i then looked at the others that were not known to me as fellow friends..."and same goes for you as well...if any of you dare to do this again then i will not...and i promise this...i will not just calmly dismiss it again..." i hissed out while trying to stay calm...i then walked to the kitchen and fixed some eggs and coffee...i then grabbed a plate and put the cooked eggs onto it carefully and then poured myself a cup of black coffee...i then put it on the counter and started cleaning the skillet i used and put it back and put the egg carton back into the fridge...

i then sighed and grabbed my plate and coffee after getting a fork...after that i walked over to my friends and sat down with them and started eating then after finishing i started to drink my coffee..."Izu...did you just drink black coffee...again?..." i heard Dabi~kun ask...i then stopped drinking my coffee and looked up at him and nodded softly...he sighed "Izu you are becoming just like that sleeping bag..." he said softly and i nodded with a grin...

"why wouldn't i want to be like dad?..." i asked in confusion and he sighed and shook his head signaling he wasn't going to risk it and i nodded softly and went back to enjoying my coffee...after finishing i picked up my cup and plate and took them back to the kitchen and started cleaning them...suddenly i felt a hand wrap around my waist after i finished cleaning them and putting them away...