What happen's now?...

Sorry for being gone so long...or at least i feel like it's been long since the last update to this story...but i also did technically leave you all on a slight cliffhanger...sorry not sorry...onto the story!...

Izuku's pov still(also still 18)

I looked up to him and felt myself snap...'you know what Izuki...i think...i'll be fine...' i mentally said to Izuki...then looked up to glasses(yes Izu is going to start calling Iida that now) i smirked softly as i activated Superhuman...then broke the belt from pulling my wrist from each other...then i headbutted him off of me...after doing that i made sure i was presentable even tho right now i could care less...

i picked up my bag and pulled it over my head letting it hang from my shoulder...i walked to the bathroom door, unlocked and opened it...then...i felt someone cling onto my leg and looked down to see a little boy...basically an exact copy of me when i was younger...meaning Izuki...i smiled softly..."hey little one" i whispered as i dropped to my knees and hugged him tightly as he cried softly and hugged my neck..."dummy...you could have gotten hurt" he said while now calming down...

i chuckled softly..."but i didn't little one" i said...i then back up alittle to look at him..."you've changed Izu..." he said with a soft smile..."yea i guess i did" i said then ruffled his hair which made him smile..."to pure" i said while shielding my eyes as if the sun was blinding me...he laughed softly and so did i...

"now i see what people meant when they said my smile was to pure" i said as i looked up behind him to see Izuko...

I'm sorry to say that i'm considering discontinuing this story unless i choose otherwise or someone can take the story from the point, meaning adopt the story if you wish or it might be discontinued but if you do please atleast let people know where the original started ok, that's all i ask and to ask for permission to adopt the story if i can't continue it ok...that's all for now on this story My Lovely Kittens but there's possibly going to be a new chapter out soon on my other newer story Aizyama Family so please go check it out if you wish...much love and support and stay safe and stay strong, i will also always be here to talk to if needed ok My Lovely Kittens...

much love and support and stay safe and stay strong, i will also always be here to talk to if needed ok My Lovely Kittens