Stories and Oreos

<<Hizashi P.O.V.>>
Saturday

I can barely remember anything from last night, I was so sleep deprived after waiting for Sho to reply to me. I know he sleeps like a log when he's tired, or just whenever, really. I check my phone to check the time and see the text he sent me after I blacked out:

8:45 am
"Sho Sho🐱: Mm, sure. I got nothing better to do. Cya at 12."

Well I got about 3 hours to myself, better make it worthwhile~!
The first thing I did was get out of bed, brush my teeth, and then lay right back in bed-I'm too lazy to do anything productive right now. I laid on my phone and sent Sho a little 'good morning' text to let him know I was coming over later.

I lay in bed reading stories while listening to my playlist and my favorite artists to pass the time. I got up after a bit to grab something to eat, but since I wasn't that hungry I just had a row of Oreos like a fatass.

I checked the time again, eagerly waiting until I can finally leave to see Sho- "10:52"
It was about that time where I should get up, get dressed, and leave. I took off my tank top and searched through my closet to find an outfit to wear. I chose a black top that said 'Legendary' on it with a tiger deco on it, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a blue zip-up hoodie. I was about to walk out the door, I realized I had forgotten my infamous sunglasses! Even in winter I still need to look stylish~

As I was walking out of the door, I saw my reflection in a mirror down my hallway. "Lookin good Tiger!" I told myself while giving my reflection finger guns. I (finally) got out of my house and walked my way towards the bus stop.

On my way there, I saw a few people I knew, like Toshinori, Nemuri, Enji, Fukukado, and a few others from my classes. I'm naturally extroverted, so of course I knew a lot of students at U.A. I was specifically closest to Nemuri, Toshi, and my dear Shouta. We would all sit by each other at lunch and sometimes hangout on the weekends, but aside from Sho, I didn't have that many classes with them. I stopped to say hi to all of them, some more polite than others, but I enjoyed seeing and hearing them all in the white wonderland.

At the bus stop, I waited for the right one to show up, and once it did I was on my way to see good ol' Sho Sho.