It's Temporary

>>Hizashi P.O.V.<<
Friday

Once Sho got back with food it was about 7:20pm, which is apparently the time that they have dinner. Yua invited me to spend the night and of course I accepted, it would be rude to decline from such a lovely mom! We had Tonkatsu and Miso soup made by lovely Miss Yua herself. It was a rather good meal,  we had a lovely conversation too. Everything seemed to be working out just fine for all of us. But of course, nothing lasts forever.

Just a few minutes after we finished, I got a call from my father. Apparently my mom got sick while they were out of the country and can't come back for about a month. He said that she was coughing a lot and fainted after standing for too long so they have to stay until she's 100% better.

My mother hasn't always had the best immune system, in fact she catches the flu every year. I get scared for her when she's sick, ya never know when a tragedy'll strike. Apparently the doctors said she should be okay as long as she isn't outside too much and that it's "most likely just a common virus." Well, that's what we hope anyway...

Yua and Sho could see my worry from a mile away, and after I got off the call with my father and sat down on they'd couch, both of them hugged me from both sides. I told them the situation about my mom. Sho hugged me and Yua reassured me by telling a story about her mom who got sick like this too. She also said that if they won't be back for a month that I'm welcome to stay with them for the time being. "I'm so happy I met them"

((Time skip to Wednesday))

Almost a week had passed since I "moved in" with the Aizawas, and they treat me like their own family-aside from Sho cause y'know, we're dating! Truth be told, I actually like them better than my real family.

I have one half sister and my parents. My half sister is named Ahmya, my dad is named Sora, and my mom is named Sara. Ahmya is 10 years older than me and she wasn't around in most of my childhood. My dad has to travel for work so he goes on business trips once every two months at the least, he works on holidays, and always brings back a t-shirt. My mom was a chef at a high-class restaurant, but due to some incident where a chef cut off another chef's finger, the place closed and my mom had to work elsewhere. She began to work with my dad, so that explains why she's away on this business trip too.

Whenever they're home, they feel more stressed. I think it's because of my quirk, neither of them like it. Mom used to tell me that I was louder than a ten megaphones and other silly comparisons. My dad was more strict about it. I always had to be quiet when he took me out, couldn't get excited or yell. It took a toll on me during middle school and I was actually the "quiet kid" in my class. Ironic, right?

When I finally reached my first year of high school, my dad began to go on longer business trips with mom, leaving me alone. It got easier to come out of my shell once he was gone, and only a few months later, i knew everybody in my class! Now I'm the loudmouth that everybody loves!

Yua and Shouta are different from them. Yua doesn't mind how loud my quirk makes me, neither does Sho.Even though she's gone for the week, when she gets back on weekends, she always makes us some really good Japanese food. Shouta is always here though, I know he won't leave me. Whenever Yua is away working, we share a bed and just cuddle all night.

I really love the Aizawas, I want to make it up to them for taking me in!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the lack of erasermic content, I just felt like y'all should know a bit about my headcannons for their families! Next chapter is going to be sweet like cake, trust me on that!! Stay tuned for updates! ~Slug <3