He's as Sweet as Cake

<<Yamada P.O.V.>>
Friday

I wanted to make  it up to the Aizawas for taking me in, especially Sho, if he didn't love me then none of this would be happening. He's so sweet and caring towards me even if I'm annoying!

To pay them back, I decided to bake them a cake! Who doesn't love cake? It's sweet, it's savory, and it's always used for celebrations! I never really baked much, but I know how to make a cake somehow.

While I was balling my lovely temporary/hopefully permanent family their cake of thanks,I kept thinking of Shouta. He was always there for me, he always called me down when I was upset, he made me laugh. He annoyed me sometimes, but I touched it out because I knew he cared deeply about me, and I cared about him the exact same way (or more)!

I remembered when we first met back in our first year. I was running late to class and wasn't paying attention to where I was running. I ran into a kid with black hair and a cute resting bitch face. "Watch out." Was all he had to say to me. Turns out we had class together so we walked together and got to know each other a little more.

The next memory was during second year when Sho andI hung out for the first time. I had a crush on him at this time so having him at my house was a big deal to me. The first thing he paid attention to was my cat, Reese. At the time, he was a kitten, and Sho was cuddling him like a newborn. I could've sworn I saw a gleam of happiness in his eyes.

I also remembered when he stood up for me when some third-years were picking on me. They were telling me that I'd be a better villain because I can burst people's eardrums by yelling. Shouta came to my side, erased their quirks for a bit, sleeper all of em, and then helped me up and took me to the nurse. I had my arm around his shoulder while he helped me walk, he seemed scared for me.

One time during our third year, Shouta and I were hanging out and got boba tea. He was sooooo disturbed by the pearls at the bottom! It was so cute to see his face scrunch up and tell me "I don't like it."

I remember when we first started dating, how awkward he was and how little he could show affection. The first time we ever cuddled, he was curled up into a little ball. He was a blushing mess and was constantly telling me that he doesn't know what to do.
"Just relax, babe. You don't have to be stressed."
"I-I'm not stressed, I just don't know what to do."
"You relax, don't be so tense. Stretch out a little, you don't have to be in a ball either, you little hedgehog."
"Mm.. even if I'm a hedgehog, I'm y-your hedgehog..."
"You're to cute for me Shouta Aizawa."

He was also really bad at kissing, and I mean really bad. I was his first kiss, but unfortunately, he wasn't mine. I thought I was straight during first year, a girl took me to a dance, she kissed me, I realized I was not straight. When Shouta kissed me, he didn't really move his lips. He kinda just observed what I was doing. When he tried to make-out with me, he opened his mouth so wide he looked like he was trying to eat me haha! He got better over time, and he's great at it now.

I remembered every time we kissed, every intimate moment together, every time he held me in his arms and said some smartass comment about the show we were watching. I just wanted to make there cake was sweet as Shouta was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I'm not sure if it's obvious or not, but I have barely any motivation to work on this haha. I got an inspirational slap so I wrote this! I'm also distracted by the second book I'm writing, and yes it'll be posted here as well. If you like Mystic Messenger, lucky for you, that's what my next fic is about!
Stay tuned for updates! ~Slug <3