The Morning Hangover

<<Hizashi P.O.V.>>
Tuesday

I woke up with a god awful headache, strong nausea, and a little Aizawa curled up on my lap. I don't remember much from last night, but I faintly remember kissing Aizawa. We were in my basement, there was an empty vodka bottle and a half-eaten cupcake on my table. I'm assuming we got black out drunk and made out with each other. I hope we didn't do anything more than that, I don't wanna push him into any sort of relationship.

I laid my head back onto the armrest of my couch and ignored my headache. It was a bit firm and hurt my neck a little bit, but the sleeping Sho on my lap distracted me from the pain. I stroked his hair softly as he purred in his sleep. I wonder if I confessed to him last night. Maybe he confessed to me too, or is that just hopeful thinking?

After about an hour of resting and letting my headache slowly drift away, my lap buddy woke up. He groaned and complained about his headache. I gave him some water and a painkiller to try and ease his pain. "Hey," he said, "do you know what he did last night?"
"Unfortunately no, do you have any memory of it?"
"Yeah, I do. You got a little.. frisky."
"Oh no."
"What do you mean Sho? Did we make out or eat Reese's food haha?"
"Well, to say the least, you really liked biting my neck and rubbing my..."

Sho's face was red as soon as he spoke to me, and as for me, hearing what I did made my face turn red with anger and embarrassment.

"Hey, Sho, I didn't mean to force you into anything, I lost control of myself and.. I'm sorry for what I did to you."
"Hey, it's okay. I liked it a little bit, but I'm not ready to do anything more. I wanna wait a while, ya know?"
"Y-Yeah, of course I understand!"
"Aright, so I have a question. What are we?"

I've never thought of this before. I've always wanted to be more than friends with Aizawa, but I never seriously thought of it because I didn't think he felt the same.

"Well, what do you want to be?"
"Mm, I don't know, I've always to date you. Never considered asking or confessing though, so I guess that alcohol did a good job"
"Hell yeah it did"
"We can date each other if you want to, I feel the same way. Honestly I've liked you ever since second year!"
"Really? I've liked you since first. I win."
"This isn't a competition Sho!"

We laughed together in relief and joy. We both liked each other, I guess were dating now, and I won my little kitten once and for all. I couldn't believe this all happened because of some vodka and cupcakes.

We went upstairs after a big hug and cuddled on my bed together. Well, by cuddling I mean I had my arm around him while we watched videos and went through my Instagram. He looked interested in the artists I follow despite having a resting-bitch-face. It made me so happy to see him interested in the things I enjoy.

After a few hours of just scrolling and a few laughs, I gave him a big kiss in which he returned to me, and I had a feeling everything between us was going to be alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the slow updates, school's taking a lot of energy out of me! Has anybody else's school been closed due to the the lovely corona virus? Mine sure has!
Stay tuned for updates <3 -Slug