three

Darryl

This can't be real. Out of everyone in the world. Why him? Why Vincent? What did he do to get captured. I can't imagine how he went through those years. Now he's fully controlled by the demons. He's not like himself anymore. How can we even get him to get back to himself?

Third Person POV

Vincent lands on the ground that hard that he made a big crack on the road . He sees his two friends looking at him. He laughs at the sudden appearance from them.

"Zak, Harvey I want you both to stay away from this. This isn't a thing you want to witness at the moment. Please take shelter" Darryl tells them in a serious tone. The both agreed and ran to find shelter. The two were left to battle their own friend. They all get themselves ready.

Hold up! Let me explain their powers before you start reading.

George, Precognition. He doesn't use this power a lot ever since the "incident" happened. He uses a sword and has strong senses when it comes to battling. He can take a look at the future and past whenever he wants but if he overuses it exhaust him easily. Darryl, Light magic. He compels the darkness away by using this type of magic. It's a very strong power but it only depends on how the person uses it. He rarely even tried using his other power, Telekinesis. Vincent, Hallucination and Elektrokinesis. He can make his opponents see their dead family or anyone who are close and important to them. Elektrokinesis is where he manipulates electricity. He also has Teleportation.

Lets get back to the story!

"So... what's it like to be on the other side of the mortal world, George and Darryl?" Vincent laughs. Darryl was worried. He isn't used to see Vincent as his enemy.

"VINCENT! WE KNOW YOU'RE THERE! DON'T LET IT CONTROL YOU!" George shouts while preparing for battle. He uses his power to see the future. He got shocked, he saw a person in front of him. The person was helping them. He doesn't know who this is since he could only see the back of him.

"Who the fuck told you that you can make me OBEY YOU?" Vincent made a huge electric waves. The two dodged it's attack and George went straight running to him. George was very fast that Vincent wasn't able to keep up with him. As George was about to pull an attack, Vincent used one of his powers. Instead of George seeing Vincent he instead suddenly saw Zelk looking at him, scared. George widened his eyes not knowing he was being fooled. Vincent punched him by the stomach which sent him flying and hit a car.

"GEORGE!" Darryl cried out while running to his friend. Vincent stopped him by sending another huge electric wave at him. He got hit by the arm. George got his conscious back and tried to stand up. He yelped due to his injuries. He saw Vincent running up to Darryl.

"DARRYL WATCH OUT!" George screams while trying to stand up again. Darryl turns around to see Vincent about to electrocute him. He was fast enough to react and dodged his attack. Darryl used his power to use a special attack, laser beam. He directly pointed it at Vincent and blasted his attack and made a huge explosion. He wasn't sure if Vincent got hit but suddenly Vincent was behind him. Vincent grabs his head and smashed it to the ground. George saw everything and felt helpless due to not being able to get onto his feet.

Suddenly, a figure arrived in front of him. He had a smiley mask.

"Damn I should've went here more early" the figure says as he was helping George up. George was able to recognize the mask. It was Clay.