five

Harvey

I laugh at how they started flying up after calling Darryl a mom. I mean are they wrong tho? I see Darryl trying to catch them while in mid air. Once the three of them were together away from Darryl. Darryl just sped up and caught them in the blink of an eye. They all safely went back on the ground. 

"DARRYL, WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT NOW?!" Zak suddenly exclaims as he goes towards the four. I looked at the three who were caught with pale faces like they witnessed their life flashing through their eyes. Darryl mumbles something and lets them go. They all made their wings disappear. Darryl breaks the silence

"Let's go back to Vincent's place it's getting late." We all nodded and followed Darryl

~~~~~~~~~~~

When we all went inside the house we all went into two separate groups. George, Mega and Zelk then Darryl, Zak and I. Darryl signals us to follow him. We went inside the room where we slept in.

"A-are you guys this curious about what happened?" Darryl looks at us with a concerned face. The both of us nodded as Darryl sighed. We all sat on the floor.

"I don't really want to explain what happened so I decided to use this power that makes us go through my memories and see what happened." He puts out both if hands signaling us to hold it. Zak and I held hands since Darryl signaled to us too. Darryl closes his eyes and that's where I started feeling the flow of the air. It started to get stronger and stronger until a sudden white flash appeared.

I opened my eyes. My vision was blurry but I was able to adjust it. I stood up to see that I was in somewhat a white void. I looked around and saw Zak and Darryl.

"Uh, hey?" I walked towards them. They looked around and started giggling. Darryl smirked.

"Well that took a long time for you to wake up, huh?" Darryl places his hand on my shoulder.

"How long was I dead?" I sarcastically asked. Darryl sighs.

"Thirty minutes" Darryl smiles evilly. I jump at how scary he was. Darryl shakes his head. Darryl breaks the silence

"You both ready? This will show what happened to that incident. Though you'll think that you're in real life but you aren't so try not to suddenly hug someone since they'll just walk through you." Zak and I nodded and that's where we knew the memory started.

The world slowly generated. I looked around and saw that we were on the clouds. Of course! He was a Guardian Angel like Geo!

"Darryl! What's taking so long?" I jump at the sudden voice. I recognize that voice. I tried to find where it came from and saw them. It was Darryl and Zelk. Darryl smiled calmly while looking at a clipboard he's holding and suddenly started whispering something to Zelk which made him jump. Zelk started nodding and followed Darryl. I signaled Zak to come with me to follow them. They both went to a golden gate. Darryl opens the gate. The gate started to open slowly but after it stopped it showed more angels. The others were flying around, talking, laughing and more like normal humans would do. A figure suddenly walks through us. The hair was familiar enough for me to guess that it was Geo.

"How are things going, Darryl? Is it fine?"  Geo peeks on the clipboard. Geo suddenly smiles in excitement. Darryl laughs at how excited Geo was. Then suddenly the world started shaking making the angels panic. I looked around to see a big black cloud having thunderstorms was approaching us. I looked at Zak and saw he had the same reaction as I. What the fuck is happening?! Why is it getting dark? I look back to where the others were to see the Angels screaming in horror.