<<3>> A Night to Remember

Second Person's POV

As the little objects were scattered, Hanako let you go. The little things were small and pink.

They had ears like the ones of a bunny or rabbit. They had no hands but they can eat candy using their ears to put the candy into their mouths which aren't really visible.

"Hey Hanako-san, what are they called?" you asked the mischevious ghost  floating around you. "They are the so called Faeries also known as Mokke" he answered.

"Mokke?" you asked curiously eager to know more. "Just like what the rumour stated, the Mokke get the stuff you take really good care of and it might look like it disappeared on purpose" he explained.

"And if anyone looks at them" he added. "They will get killed" he finished while making a death glare.

"We don't want to kill anyone" the Mokke said. "But we need to follow the rumour" they explained. "Can you please change the rumour?" the Mokke asked you sadly.

"Of course" you replied with a smile as you pet them. As Hanako watched, he turned gloomy and started heading back to the rooftop.

"Hanako~san?" you said. As he opened the doors, you followed him. "I just miss being a friend" he said.

"The way my friends used to treat me when I was still alive, I miss it" he continued in a sad tone.

You felt sad for the ghost. "Hey" you said as you pulled his jacket. "I'll call you Hanako~kun from now on. It sounds more like we're friends right?" you said.

"Right!" Hanako exclaimed with a wide grin. "Have you decided a rumour now?" he asked you. "Yup!" you exclaimed.

"The Faeries are creatures who get the stuff you take care of. And they kill you if you see them. But, in order for them not to kill you, you must give them candy as a sign of respect for them" you said.

That afternoon when it was almost time to go home, you saw two girls near the loo. "You lost your notebook? You might be killed by the Faeries" one of the girls said.

"Here" you said while giving the girls candy. "Candy?" they both asked. "Yes. If you give them to the Faeries, you can escape death" you told them.

"Really? I didn't know that" the other girl said. You just chuckled.

——————————–
The next day; Timeskip: Lunch
——————————–

"Nene~chan. Please. Stop. Daydreaming." you said while Yashiro was dreaming about a handsome young prince falling from the sky like in what the book she was reading said.

"But Yanako-san, I really want a prince charming" she whined. You just sighed as you took out a paper bag. "Does anyone want donuts?" you asked.

"I'll pass" Yashiro said. "Don't mind if I do!" Hanako exclaimed as he put his hand in the bag from behind you. You were so surprised that you almost choked on the donut you were eating.

"By the way Yanako-san, you usually eat all of your donuts" Yashiro said. You stopped eating your donut and turned gloomy.

"Well that's because mom forgot to put the icing and sprinkles I asked her to put!" you cried. "Oh." Yashiro said speechless as she looked at you. As you cried, a black paper crane came out of nowhere.

You were frightened as it began to form a shape. "Stand back " Hanako said as Yashiro just ran out towards the door. "It's so nice to see you again. Amane" the figure said.

"Remember me?" the boy asked as he touched Hanako's cheek. "Tsukasa" Hanako said coldly. "It's so great that you remember me after all those years after you killed me" Tsukasa said evily.