<<9>> Wishes and Mistakes

Yukina's POV

"You got me" I said as I smiled widely. I could tell Nene~chan was about to cry so I just stayed quiet as my bangs covered my eyes.

"Yanako-san..." Yashiro said as she clutched her fists letting go after a while. "Yanako-san!" she shouted as she went to hug me.

"That's alright Nene. Let it all out" I said as I pat her head gently. She cried  for a minute until Hanako hugged me from behind which surprised me a bit.

"Yugi?" I asked him. "Yuki~chan..." he muttered as my eyes widened. 'It was him. The boy in my memories' I told myself as I let go of Yashiro and slowly hugged Hanako who, returned the favor.

"Don't leave me again" I whispered in his ear as he thightened the hug. "I promise" he whispered back as a tear streamed down my face.

After hugging my long, lost, forgotten friend, we were somehow teleported back to the living room where we had our sleepover.

I was back in my nightgown but somehow, I still had brown hair and forest green eyes. "How am I gonna explain this to mom?" I said in a worried tone as everyone stared at me.

"Don't worry Yuki~chan. We'll cover up for you!" Yashiro exclaimed while holding up a peace sign.

"Everyone..." I started. I stared at each and everyone in the room and ran towards them to give them all a hug.

"You're all the best!" I exclaimed while landing on the gang making us all fall to a foam that I put there earlier just in case someone would freak out and drop mom's favorite flower pot.

I looked at the clock and it read '3:02'. "Looks like we won't be doing any ghost hunting tonight" Aoi said. "And why?" Nene~chan shot back. "Because there are already ghosts here~!" Aoi chirped.

I mentally facepalmed myself amd smiled softly causing Hanako and Kou to blush. I chuckled.

"Well, I guess it's time to sleep" Akane said sleepily. "Mhm" Kou said nodding very hard. I stopped him and pushed him on his futon.

"Sweet dreams" I told him sadistically. He shivered in fear and hid himself in his futon. I laughed.

"Night everyone" I told the rest who were still awake as I closed my eyes.

—————————
Time skip; a few months later
—————————

Have you heard of the eight mystery?

.....

No!? Well, rumor has it that when this girl was alive she used to stay in the music room until night and would play this melodic song on her guitar.

It says that if you play her song on the guitar with absolutely no mistake, she will appear before you and will grant you a wish.

Who is she?

Well... she is claimed to be Hanako-san's new assitant. Mystery Number Eight. Yuki~chan of the music room.

Is there any other detail besides her residing in the music room?

Well, the rumour did say she also haunts a certain bookshelf in the library.

Gosh. That's creepy. And I thought the 4 P.M. bookstacks only haunted the library.

I know. It's weird right?