Chapter 6

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE!

my lanta, I am terribly sorry. so much as been going on. i have been work 50 hour work weeks. I am a bit tired and usually not inspired to write. However, because i know you guys want more, WELL HERE IS MORE! few things of business, I am going to be trying to make the chapters a bit longer so it maybe take a few more days to post but it will be worth it. Second, for all you English majors out there, I KNOW! Listen, I have NEVER been the best English student, and remember I am usually tired when i write this so forgive me if I make some mistakes. I am trying to go back a fix things I see, but that takes time. Oh and what is with the rules of English that if you know them...you can break them purposefully? Stupid. But whatever. I do my best. Third, SHOUT OUT TO MY BRE-CHAN! Love you girl. She works with me and needs a little pick-me-up. So everyone send her some mental love.

Before I begin... Your life is worth more than the world, let no one tell you different. You are not worthless. FEEL LOVE!

well...Im done ENJOY! My pleasure.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The eight man team was leaping through the trees towards their target destination. It would take another full day of travel so both teams wanted to get comfortable with one another. Most of it was small talk, but nothing of abilities, where they were from, or anything deemed "important" information. Naruto spent most of his time talking with Sakura. It just seemed so natural to talk together, even after all these years apart.

They had been traveling for about a day at a decent pace before night began to overtake them.

Sakura turned to Naruto. "I think we should stop and make camp soon. There is no point to keep going all night."

The hooded Naruto nodded and turned back to the rest of the eight man team and announced, "We will be stopping soon to set up camp for the night." There were general acknowledgement responses from just about everyone in the group.

A few minutes later Naruto landed on a branch, stopping his forward movement, holding is fist in air. The seven other people and one animal landed on separate branches following his silent order. The blond turned to the last person of the group and jerked his head in the direction they were going. Red nodded and took off by himself, down out of the trees and out of sight.

"Why are you sending him alone?" question the medic ninja beside him. "I can send one of my team, because this is a joint venture."

Naruto knew that was a tiny stab at him to remind him of this shared adventure between them. "It's ok, if I didn't think he could not scout ahead by himself without being able to return I would send one of you along with him. Here is the thing, Red is the best scout in the organization. He has... special abilities to see almost everything."

Sakura was busy trying to figure out what that special ability was. Was it a dojutsu? Most likely not. That chances of that were extremely slim. Maybe he was just really good at observation and stealth. As much as the pink haired beauty wanted to ask, she had a funny feeling she already what the answer was going to be.

As they waited she looked over at the hooded figure simply known as Kit. The long talk they had on the way here was very much reflective of their group. You learned a lot, while learning nothing at the same time. She just felt drawn to Kit. His personality was very familiar. Playful, kind, and a bit of a jokester. Yet because of the hood he had a mystery about him. It was as if someone took her old teammates and morphed them into one person. Most of the positives at least. Personally, and for the mission, Sakura wanted to find out who Kit really was. However she needed to tread lightly, very lightly. The man beside her killed Itachi Uchiha. As powerful as one of her earth-shattering punches were, he had true power, to wipe the floor with her. Sakura was taken out of her musing by the sound of a loud bird call.