Chapter 11

HELLLO YALL! IM BACK!

Oh my gosh I missed you all! I am so so so so sorry it took me so long to post a new chapter. I was coaching basketball and that took up literally all of my time. We did better than everyone ever thought we would. We did really well. Made it all the way to the championship and the lost... I am so proud of my boys. Anyways, I am back with another chapter. hope you enjoy it!

BTW thank you so much for all the fantastic reviews, it really helps out to keep me going.

sometimes people need a pick-me-up, so guys, you all are beautiful and let no one tell you different!

ENJOY!

XXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning brought crisp air, thick mist and the rising sun. Four blurs bounced off a high branch in the trees. The blur in front sported longish black hair that was spiked up in the back. Sasuke led Team Taka towards the rising sun.

An annoyed growl came from the back of the group. "Where are we going?"

For every action there is an opposite....

"SUIGETSU! SHUT UP! DON'T QUESTION SASUKE-KUN!".....reaction.

"Karin," a calm voice warned.

The fiery redhead' attention reverted back to her precious Uchiha leader. "Yes Sasuke-kun?" said in a much nicer voice.

The duck butt haired, stoic man remained silent looking ahead of the group. His eyes narrowed as they approached a lone temple in the middle of a random forest. The rogue team landed at the edge of the clearing that surrounded the old temple. Nature had once again made its claim. Trees and other plants were starting to overtake the whole temple.

A bored sigh was heard at the back of the group. "What is even here?"

Before Karin could berate Suigetsu for the stupid question, Sasuke answered. "This is an ancient Uchiha meeting place, it might have something we need to capture the Nine-Tails with ease."

An evil smirk covered the Uchiha's face.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Naruto sighed deeply while rubbing his temple with one hand.

It was rare for Naruto to get headaches thanks to his furry friend, but this headache was being caused by more than one of the hardheaded members of the Blue Flame. They were once again in their meeting room. For once, Konan and Anko were on the same page and thought the same thing. When that happened, it became difficult to get anything done and convince the two women of anything else.

"It's a crazy idea!" Anko loudly stated.

"A suicidal mission to be sure," said the blued haired rogue, backing up her fellow female comrade.

Naruto needed them to agree with this. "What is wrong with it?"

"First off, you, a presumed dead jinchuriki, now alive, with a capture on site order, want to personally go. Second, you want to go to the Land of Lightning, straight into Kumogakure. Third, you want to seek HIM out? The brother of the Raikage! What part of that is NOT insane?" Loudly reasoned out Anko. "Hey, I am all for crazy ideas and missions, but even this... I would avoid this mission. So why do we have to do it?"

Konan nodded the whole time in agreement, keeping her eyes on Naruto for his response.

Naruto could not take it anymore, he had to be straight with her. "Because without him, none of our plans will work."