Chapter 7

HELLO EVERYONE! I am finally back! I am terribly sorry about taking so long. I have been very busy. Do me a small favor and Keep my friend Alex in your thoughts and prayers, she is going through a lot. Very difficult time. Anyways, I know everyone wants me to update sooner. I do too! My schedule is very busy. I am starting to coach middle school basketball, so time is more restricted. Writer's block sucks too. ugh kill me. BUT IM BACK! I saw your questions and ALOT of you will find out the answers soon. Maybe not this chapter but next...or that one after that...idk. But no more waiting...ON WITH THE SHOW.

Remember, life is precious. Don't waste it. Give a hug. Love. Don't focus on the negative. Be positive. LOVE YOU!

The sun shone through the tree leaves in the early morning as two rogue Chunin were doing their patrol around their camp. They had settled down for only two days to keep the major villages off their tails. Toma, the brown haired one, hailed from the village Hidden in the Stone. He left because he loved money, and joining up with this little group to do just that. They made a lot of money. They had an employer, they did not know who it was, nor did they care. The employer paid very handsomely. And their mission was simple. Wreak havoc and still more money. No matter what they got more money. And that was alright in Toma's book.

Toma's partner, Manato, groaned beside him as they stopped on a small path. "Why does Daiki have us running patrols this early?"

Toma rolled his shoulders. "I don't know but it doesn't matter."

Manato crossed his arms. "Unlike you, I had a little fun last night."

"Oh?" Toma was interested. "Did she put up a fight?"

An evil chuckled came from Manato. "Oh did she ever. I love them feisty."

"I might take a crack at one of our trophies a little bit la-"

I small snap in the woods made Toma stop talking mid-sentence. Both rogues dropped into an attack stance, almost back to back and started scanning around them with their eyes and senses. Toma could not feel and chakra signatures out there, but his ninja training kept him in high alert. His eyes darting back and forth looking at any movement. He did not see anything.

He wanted to check with Manato. "You see anything?"

Silence as his only response. Why was Manato not responding?

"Manato?" Toma looked over his shoulder only to start shaking in fear.

Between him and Manato was a white cloaked figure standing evenly, facing him. One arm on the figure was held out that led to kunai. A kunai, which was lodged in the back of Manato's neck.

Before Toma could move or do anything he felt his body jerk suddenly and all the air rush out of his lungs. Looking down, he found a kunai in his chest. The ninja who stabbed him also had a white cloak on. That was the last thing he saw before everything went permanently dark.

Naruto, Red, and the Konoha team watched from above as the cloaked Guren and Yukimaru easily disposed of the two rogues. Naruto had to admit, most would rule Yukimaru out as being a ninja. Truth be told, especially paired with Guren, he made a great ninja. A tad blissful maybe, but a ninja.

Naruto also knew that Shikamaru and Neji were watching their movements like hawks to find anything they can. Their analysis of the Blue Flame would be relayed back to Danzo in a very detailed report. Naruto smirked. If Danzo wanted knowledge, Naruto would give him some. It may not be what the old war hawk wants, but he is still going to get it.

Sakura was astounded at the accuracy and the sheer speed of the Blue Flame. To top it all off they were silent. That was a very scary combination. Even for ninja they were good. More than good. Easily some of the best Sakura has ever seen. Plus her mind was still reeling from last night with Kit. Everything he said. She just felt this unusual connection with some guy she never met. Or even has seen! What is wrong with her? She had to keep focused on the mission and maybe after they can have a good conversation of what he was not telling her. She was going to find out. Even if she had to put him in traction first. Who says fists don't solve anything. Sakura's fists would disagree.