Chapter 9: Recovery

Y/N is now in captivity by the Atlas Ace Ops, Ruby and the others were also captured taken to meet Ironwood.

While Y/N was escorted to the lab, Ruby and her friends were taken to the General's office...

Winter and Penny were in the General's office which the three saw the group of teens and a drunk being lead by two Atlas Soldiers

Winter saw this and spoke in a menacing tone!

Winter: "You have Ten Seconds to take those off, or I will hurt you!"

The two Atlas Soldiers were immediately petrified and took the restraints off of them as quickly as they can!

The two soldiers then dismissed themselves out of the General's office and left the group to talk with the Uptight Lieutenant Schnee, The Protector of Argus Penny Polendina, and lastly the General of Atlas James Ironwood!

Winter: "Weiss! What were you thinking!? We almost shot you down!"

Winter kept voicing her concern for her sister until she was interrupted by a hug by her dear little sister...

Weiss: "I'm sorry, that we had to resort to that, but we all wanted to talk to you, but they wouldn't let us come to the General and You, Winter..."

Winter winced and was defeated by her sister's cute apologetic puppy eyes

Winter sighed in defeat: "(Cough, Cough) I guess I would have done the same thing if I was in your position..."

General Ironwood held the "Relic of Knowledge"

Ironwood: "Ruby Rose, I'm guessing your parents don't know what you've been doing...?"

Qrow: "Jimmie, I've been notifying them ever since we did this Wild Adventure"

Ironwood: "I see..."

Ruby: "We need to talk to you about-"

Penny: "Is it about the relics?"

Winter: "The Winter Maiden?"

Qrow: "Y-y-you filled them in!?"

Ironwood: "While you had you own circle of trust Qrow, I needed to expand mine ..."

Then Clover and the Ace Ops arrive...

Clover: "Nice Work team..."

Qrow: "Hey! What was the big idea!?"

Clover: "Sorry, We had a report about a group of un-authorized huntsman and Huntresses, so we made our move"

Ironwood: "Meet the best Huntsman and Huntresses in Atlas"

Ironwood: "The Ace Ops"

All the teens present: "WOAHH!"

Ironwood: "Thank You for bringing that Grimm back for studying..."

Ruby: "Grimm? You mean Y/N, Right?"

Clover: "Since when does a Grimm have a human-sounding name?"

Ruby: "Because he was captured by-"

Ruby tried to continue talking only to be interrupted by Ironwood!

Ironwood: "Since he was captured by Salem, he was experimented resulting in the first Human-Grimm Hybrid in history "

Clover's eyes widen

Clover: "Sorry, I didn't know the Big Bad Boss did something like this"

Ironwood: "I understand, you all are excused"

Ironwood: "Good to see you again Qrow"

Qrow: "Same here..."

Ironwood then hands the lamp over to Ruby again

Ruby: "You're returning this to us?"

Ironwood: "As much as I hate you two because of what you've done to Y/N I don't like keeping secrets"

Ironwood then gives Qrow a quick hug and walks away

Ironwood: "If you'll excuse me I need to check on Y/N"

Ironwood: "Penny could you give everyone a tour around the academy if you don't mind?"

Penny: "I don't mind in the slightest!"

Penny then drags everyone around the Atlas Academy, while Winter and Ironwood went to the lab...

----Time Skip after Ruby and the others get their Huntsman License----

Ruby: "General Ironwood?"

Ironwood: "Yes Ms. Rose?"

Ruby: "Could me and Yang perhaps see Y/N?"

Ironwood: "As long as you don't do anything rash and keep calm, I will permit you two to see him"

Ironwood: "I was going to go there with Operative Schnee anyway..."

Penny overhears this!

Penny: "Could I join General!?"

Ironwood: Sighed "I'll allow it"

General Ironwood then led everyone to the lab that contained Y/N and everyone saw what Y/N had turned into!

A boy whose skin turned pale white, red veins, his right eye being normal, while his left eye is black with a red iris!

Everyone shivered by the sight of his eyes and appearance

Then Y/N saw the group, he then formed a Grimm Sword and charged at them!

Unfortunately for Y/N, he was contained with clear walls, Y/N struggled to attack them through the wall that was in his way!

Y/N snarled and kept attacking the wall!

Ironwood: "I thought you disarmed him?!"

Atlas Scientist: "We did, he could form the giant sword on his own!"

Ironwood: "Shock him!"

Y/N was attacking the wall relentlessly until he was on his knees due to an electric shock!

Y/N: "ARGHHHH!"

Ironwood: "Open it!"

Atlas Scientist: "Are you sure, sir?"

Ironwood: "Yes, I am! Open it!"

The wall had a small door that Ironwood used to slowly walked towards Y/N

Ironwood had Penny beside him...

Ironwood: "Son...Calm Down..."

Then Y/N set his sword down letting it deteriorate into dust...

Penny: "Brother are you alright..."

Y/N: "H-h-he-lp M-m-me..."

Y/N: "I can't reroute her protocols..."

Y/N then grips his head and screams!

Y/N charged towards Ironwood!

Penny was combat ready!

Ironwood saw that Y/N was charging at him and was expecting to be run over...

But it didn't happen...

Y/N was holding himself back! 

Y/N: "Dad! Please help me!"

Ironwood: "Everyone here immediately!"

Ironwood then called all Atlas Medical Personnel!

Ironwood: "Our new mission is to extract every ounce of Grimm from my son!"

Ironwood: "Hang on tight, my son..."

Y/N: "Thanks, Dad..."

Chapter Ends...