Chapter 10: Hope

Y/N returned to Atlas on an operating table that was removing every Grimm Part that is in his body...

Ironwood: "How's progress?"

Atlas Scientist 1: "It is currently 40% and more"

Atlas Scientist 2: "Luckily, his body is rejecting some of the Grimm parts, which makes it somewhat easier to extract and remove the parts"

Atlas Scientist 3: "But there are also some parts that have already integrated into his body, which will make it difficult and very painful"

Ironwood: "I understand"

Y/N: "Dad...?"

Ironwood: "Yes, Son...?"

Y/N: "I think I know how to defeat her..."

Ironwood: "How...?"

Y/N: "Suspended animation..."

Ironwood: "What?"

Y/N: "The Self-sustaining Stasis generator I use for Orgia mode..."

Ironwood: "What are you getting at?"

Y/N: "I'll trap her in a Stasis Bubble that will trap her in Suspended Animation..."

Ironwood: "But that means...!"

Y/N: "Yeah..." 

Y/N: "I will also trap myself"

Y/N: "I know that we haven't been together for a long time..."

Ironwood then have tears flowing down his eyes

Y/N: "You've been the greatest dad for me or Penny"

Y/N: "I'm grateful for taking me and saving me..."

Ironwood: "There has to be another way!"

Y/N: "It's alright, I don't think there is another solution"

Y/N: "But could you promise me something?"

Ironwood: "What is it?"

Y/N: "When I'm gone could you unite Atlas and eradicate the rest of the Grimm?"

Ironwood: "I swear, I will..."

Y/N: "And don't tell this to Penny and the others..."

Y/N: "This will be only between us..."

Atlas Scientist 3: "We need to sedate him to fully extract the Grimm and to inspect and eradicate any foreign protocols and reset them..."

Ironwood: "I understand, get it done..."

Atlas Scientist 2: "Understood!"

Y/N: "I'll see you again, Dad"

Ironwood: "You too, Son"

Then Y/N is now sedated with multiple mechanical limbs beginning to dissect and repair him...

---Time Skip---

After a few months, Y/N was fully repaired and he was no longer under the control of Salem...

He returned and met up with everybody mostly confused about what the hell is going on because Ozpin is stuck in Oscar's body...

After a few minutes of catching up with Ironwood and Penny, he showed off his new armor!