Intro

Okay, let introduce your character!

(Name): first or nickname
(Last name)
(Color): skin/hair/eyes
(Lenght): hair *it's mostly wild*
(Height): body

What you would look like with your quirk counterparts: you have lion-like ears, split cat eyes and black nose, a short, fluff tail at your behind, whisker markings, sharp nails -or rather, claws- and fangs that can grow up to 19 mm.

You try to be kind and forgiving to everyone around you but, when someone pushes you off the edge, you will fight

You try to be kind and forgiving to everyone around you but, when someone pushes you off the edge, you will fight. You enjoy soft things (squishy, stuffed animals, and pastel colors, etc) and some edgy, bitter soul shit (punk rock, metal, black clothing, mostly over sized hoodies), you usually mix them together.

Because of your quirk, your a bit of a carnivore (I deeply apologize if you're a vegetarian). But on the other hand, you're always up for trying new foods.

You also like watching anime and reading some manga from time to time. It's a way for you to forget about the naysayers who alway try to put you down.

Now, let's talk about your quirk!

Wild Cat:

You inherit all abilities related to the felidae family. However, you can't use them all willy nilly. You can only use certain abilities based on your knowledge of these wild beasts.

Ex: A cheetah can run up to 65-75 mph. That can be your running speed if you are aware of that information and can control it.

(Fuck, I forgot the drawbacks...)

You hardly have any drawbacks from your quirk. Depending on how long you use it, or how far you're in with either emotion, you lose yourself in a temporary beast mode until you knock out.

You ready?

Let's go!