The Practical Exams

"...I'll do my absolute best! Just watch me!!"

Standing in front of UA High. It's time....

I stare in awe at the big school in front of me. I couldn't believe it; I'm actually here! I skip my way towards the building and I hear a males voice.

"Stupid Deku!"

It was clearly a muttered speech, but because of my quirk, I have a more, better hearing than the average person. I turn around and saw two boys and few feet away from me. One had green, crazy hair and a plain freckled face. The other had ash, blonde hair that was all in spike scruff. He sort of reminded me of a pomeranian. What stood out most were his eyes. With his expression, he looked intimidating, and he was. But if you ook closer, his eyes seemed gentle.

"Get out of my way, now! Before I set you on fire!"

Yikes, maybe not so gentle towards people. He walks his way past me, not before glaring at me. I read his gaze clearly. He was scanning for any weakness in me. I guess he's keeping an eye out for any sort of competitive threat. He's reaching for first place.

"I think that's the kid from the sludge villain attack."

Wait, what?

"His name is Bakugo, right?"

"Yeah, he's the real deal."

Bakugo? A sludge villain attack? So, I guess he was the kid who survived that attack in the city. He must be really strong then. Gives me an even bigger reason to pass this thing.

"Hey, aren't you the cat girl who took on a villain single-handedly?"

I turned my head back again and saw a girl with chocolate brown hair. She had a round face with rosy cheeks to match.

"How do you know about that?" I asked a bit embarrassed.

"There was a video online."

A bystander must've recorded my fight that day. I didn't think anyone would know about that incident. Now a few people know, I guess.

"You were really strong! What's your quirk?" She beamed,"I'm Ochako Uraraka, my quirk is zero gravity."

"Oh, uhm, I'm (name). My quirk is wild cat."

We walked together to the lecture hall and sat next to each other. I noticed how many potential students there were: so many. I began to have doubts. What if I don't make the cut? Then, all my training with Gunhead would be a waste! What if-?

"What's up, UA candidates?!"

My thoughts were cut off when an announcer spoke at the front. Weird, his hair looks like a banana.

"Come on, I wanna hear ya!"

"..." this is awkward.

"Keeping it mello, huh? That's fine, I'll skip straight to the head show. Let's talk about how these practical exams are gonna go down, okay? Are ya ready?!"

"..." 

The man, who I'm guessing is also a hero, just generally explained the basics of the test. We have to fight these three robots that have different points depending on their difficulty. There was fourth robot that had 0pts but, we were just told to avoid it if it shows up. Then why put it there in the first place?

"..-NOW, LET'S HEAR A PLUS ULTRA!"

Well, I guess that's that. Uraraka and I went to change in our physical wear and prepared ourselves for the test that awaits ahead.