Sweet Like A Frozen Treat / Warm Like A Blanket

Bakugo and I walked hand in hand to find the nearest ice cream shop in the city. I was leaning on his arm as we walked, and thankfully, he didn't mind. We found a small place where they sold ice cream rolls and decided to go inside and got in line. Expectedly, it was chilly in there and I shivered a bit. I really had to get in touch with my snow leopard side. Suddenly, I felt Bakugo let go of my hand and wraps his arms around me from behind. His chin rested on top of my head with a huff and I could fell him sharing his warmth with me.

"K-katsuki?" I roll my eyes up to him, face starting to flush red. "What are you-" 

"I'm keeping you warm, ya idiot.." he grumbled. "And you better be grateful! I don't do this for anyone."

A smile creeps on my face as I hugged his arm that was wrapped above my chest. "..yeah. Thank you, Katsuki." I said with a calming purr.

After waiting in line for a couple of minutes, we were next. I kindly asked for (flavor) ice cream and Bakugo boringly requested for chocolate spice flavor. Our orders are written down and we payed the costs before sitting at an empty table. Unfortunately, the last table that was available only had one chair. Bakugo just shrugged and took the seat, pulling me onto his lap. My face was slowly turn red again at this and my boyfriend grinned. He began to scratch behind one of my cat ears and my purring intensified.

"You like that, kitty?~" he whispered into my other ear.

He also began to rub my back gently and lowered his head to kiss and nibble my neck. I bit my bottom lip to keep any sounds from escaping as I could feel the heat on my cheeks burning and my heart pounding.

"S-stop.." I struggled, forcing back a light moan.

"Oh, really?" Bakugo growled against my skin, mischievously. "Your purrs tell me otherwise, are you sure?~"

"K-katsuki, we're in p-public.."

"So? I'm just trying to keep you warm.."

He pulls away from my neck and leans my head forward so he could kiss me. I close my eyes and kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. We're hugging each other close, making my heart race further. The kiss was soon cut off as our orders get called. I get off Bakugo's lap and went to grab our ice cream rolls and we leave the shop to a less packed area. We find a simple bench on the pavement and sat down to eat our frozen treats. I leaned my head on his shoulder as I ate my ice cream, enjoying the moment.

The sun to set down and we had finished our ice cream by then. Throwing away our trash at a nearby trash bin, Bakugo leads me back to my home. Once we got there, he kisses me good night as he ruffled my hair.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Furball.."

"Yeah. Good night, Katsuki." I waved him off as he walked away.

I open the door and I'm met with my mother with her arms crossed. She gave me a questioning look and I knew exactly what she gonna say.

"Where were you?"

"I- uh.."

"You know you're supposed to let us know when your going out and whom your going out with." She then pulls me into a tight hug. "We got worried."

"I'm sorry, mama," I hugged back. "Where's dad?"

My mom sighed, letting go of me. "He was called to work for some late night shift. He'll be back by early morning. Anyway, did you eat anything on your date?"

I suddenly froze in place, heat starting to rise on my cheeks again,"my what?!"

"Your date with that boy." She repeated. "Bakugo, was it?"

"We j-just went to get ice cream b-but-" I stutter, but I'm cut off.

Mom rolls her eyes,"Jesus Christ, is he your boyfriend, or not?"

"...." I silently run my fingers through my hair and finally respond with,"y-yes.."

"Hm, that's all I needed to hear." She smiled, turning to the kitchen. "Come on, food's already been done."

I then gave her a confused look. I thought she was gonna talk my ears off with a lecture or something. Quietly taking my seat at the dinner table, mom had put a plate of food in front of me and got a plate for herself. I ate my dinner in awkward silence, just waiting for her to say AT LEAST something about my relationship with Bakugo. But, nothing. When I was finished, I washed my plate and went to my room.

A few hours later, I had done my homework and soon got dressed and prepped for bed. As I'm tucked under my bed covers, I put on some sleep music to forget my awkward interaction with mom. Before drifting off entirely-

*Get Spotify Premium--*

"Oh my God! Shut the fuck up!"