Chapter 4

Stevie had put some Rock music on soon after he walked out the Room you where in. When you walked out, Make-up Fixed, Tuxedo On, and hair in a Braid, you found Stevie fixing up his Tuxedo. His wasn't Red and Black like Yours, it was Gold and Black, which actually suited him well. You Whistled at him, like you where a Man in his Fifty's who had just seen an Eighteen year old Girl with a Big Ass. " Look at you, You look Sober, but are you Sober?" Stevie laughed and walked to the Mirror that was in This Room, fixing himself up some more. " Nnooot at All." He picked up two Glasses from the Table beside him and held one out to you. You walked over to the Mirror and took the Alcohol, Drinking it in a matter of Seconds, Stevie doing the Same.

" Its Showtime, Bitches." Stevie said, throwing his Cup into the Trashcan, Ice going everywhere. You did the same and the two of you walked out, Stevie completely Drunk off his Ass, and you where still kinda Sober, so you where Helping Stevie get to the Stage. You where still against him going out there infront if all those Kids, completely fucked up, but if this is what he wanted to do, than so be it! He already got dressed for the ending, so there was no going back. " Glen," you stopped as soon as you heard that name, your mind flashing to your Cousin, and looked to the door beside you. Andy, one of the People that helped run the Network that the Show aired on, was sitting in a Chair, not facing where you and Stevie stood. He was on the phone with a Glen person. Glen was a Common name after all, you don't know why that name triggered you to think of your Cousin. " I told her it's done. The show is canceled."

' Canceled?!' You screamed in your Head. Stevie leaned over to look in the Doorway, his Head Resting on your Shoulder. " She was Pissed, what did you think?... Oh, ask me if I Care." ' They can't Cancel the show! What'll happen to the Splits?' You thought, Thinking of what they'd do to your other Cast-Mates. Maybe they'll just be put in a Storage Unit until they get bought by someone, maybe they'll be remodeled and put into a Pizzeria or something--

" Of course I don't! The... The show is gonna free up Two Stages.. Not to mention what we could do with all that Tech. We're gonna tear those Fuzzy Bastards apart and sell them to the Theme Park division." You're heart Dropped. You didn't want them to be Torn apart and sold off, you loved those Guys. They made you Happy ever since you where Little, and they're Great to Hang out with, even if they don't exactly Talk that much. Stevie moved his head from your Shoulder and grabbed your arm. " Come on." He whispered to you, a big Smile on his face. Stevie didn't like the Splits, and you knew it, so it was no wonder why he was so Happy. " The Banana Splits Show is Done, it's my Call." Was the last thing you heard as you got Further away from the Door.

You stared at the floor while Stevie dragged you around. You where soaking in the Memories of what you did with the Splits for the past Six Years. Since this show was another Reboot, You where able to remember what happened since Season One. During the First Season, They Had You, Stevie, and the Splits go to an Amusement Park while Cameras where Rolling so they could get some Good Shots for the new Intro. In Season Two, They did the same thing, but they Added You and the Splits Riding around in the Banana Buggy in some Spots, along with you and the Splits interacting with Children. But then that all Stopped and they Changed it to what it is Now; The Splits running through a Giant Poster at the Beginning and then them doing different things while the Announcer said their Names(basically what you see at the very beginning of the Movie).

You felt a harsh Tug on your Wrist and you jumped out of your Day Dream. You and Stevie had made it to the Set. You looked up at Stevie but then back down at the Ground. You had spent Fifteen fucking Years in Acting School just so you could get the chance to be on your Favorite Show since Childhood, but to only spend Six Years on it? Those Six Years seemed to only last Minutes, what the hell Happened?! That wasn't enough time with the Splits for you! You wanted more time with the--