Chapter 7

How the hell did this Book go from 5 Reads to 71 reads in the Span of 4 days?
The fuck-
(Also, if you want, go Follow my Tik Tok, my username is Bisexual _Disaster200 on there
I recently posted a Video with my Detective Pikachu plush. But don't expect God-like Quality with my Tik Toks, I'm just a 14 year old trying to have fun with my Phone's shitty Camera Quality----)

" Why're you wearing Make-up?" " I-I like wearing Make-up." " Oh, okay." Zoey stopped her Short-lived conversation with Glen, while Harley and Glenda Spoke Non-Stop infront of the two. The four Children where somewhere in the Place where the rest of the Splits where at, somewhere at the Back of it. They walked down a Pathway that held different Props from the Show. Glenda stopped to Rub the Face of a Few Carousel Horses for some reason, but other than that, they didn't really touch anything else. " Oh!" Glenda said, letting go of Glens hand and Running ahead of the small Group. Glen, suddenly missing the feel of his Sisters hand in his, grabbed onto his own hand, since he didn't know where to put it(me when I walk into a Restaurant without Pockets on my Pants or a Hoodie[Cause people with anxiety need to put our hands Somewhere]). Harley ran over to where Glenda was, Zoey and Glen following after.

Glenda and Harley where Looking at a Blue Mailbox with different colored Circles on it. Glen noticed it Too and walked over to it. Glenda lifted her head up and grinned at Zoey, pointing at the Mailbox. " Zoey, I Triple-dog Dare you to open this." " Why? What's gonna happen if I do?" Zoey asked. Glenda immediately realized that Zoey had never seen an Episode of the Banana Splits before, if Zoey has seen an Episode, she would know what happens when you open up the Mailbox. " Just open it! Unless you're Scared!" Glenda Teased. " Fine." Zoey huffed, lifting up a Hand and putting it on the bar that was there to open it. Glenda, Glen, and Harley watched as the small Girl pulled the Mailbox Open, but they all got very confused when no Mail Letters flew out. Zoey was just as confused as everyone else, and looked at the other Three. Glenda leaned over and Peered in. No letters where inside of it, it was empty. " Was something supposed to happen?" Zoey asked. " Letters where supposed to shoot out." Glenda informed the other Girl, backing out of the Mailbox and closing it back up.

Harley sighed in disappointment. " I never got to meet Snorky.." Zoey, Glenda, and Glen looked at Each other before Zoey Spoke up. " Let's go find him!" " Like a Quest?" Harley asked, not expecting Zoey to show as much Expression that Glenda usually Shows. " Sure, Like a Quest." Zoey said. Harley pulled something out of his Pocket and held it up. " Let's Go!" He cheered, pushing a button on it, making the Thing get Longer. " Is that supposed to be the thing that's on Umbrellas?" " I think so.." Glen and Glenda whispered to Each other. Harley marked Forward with his Umbrella thing. " Let's go!" Zoey cheered like Harley did, fist bumping the air. Glen and Glenda did the same, resuming their usual Hand-holding thing, following after Zoey and Harley.

~With Y/n~

You searched around the Studio, looking for wherever Paige, Jonathan, and Parker went to. Jonathan said something about wanting to meet the Producer earlier, so maybe he went to find Rebecca? You groaned as you fixed yourself and went into the right direction, the direction where Rebecca's office was. You needed to tell Paige and Rebecca about what was on Droopers nose so you could all find out where it came from. Drooper was in your Dressing room with Stevie.... Did Drooper do anything to your Cast-Mate? No, he couldn't have, the Banana Splits don't hurt People. Plus, you heard that they all got a new Update earlier today, so they should be fine!

As you walked to Rebeccas office, your mind kept Coming up with Different Theories and then Exposing them. You started to chew on your Fingernails until you finally made it to Rebeccas office, where Paige, Jonathan, and Parker where. You seemed to have came at a Bad Time, because-
" There is no show, We're canceled." " What?!" Paige and Jonathan said at the same time. You where standing beside Paige, she didn't seem to sense your Presence, so you where pretty much a Ghost right here. " The Network pulled the Plug. So, take her Junk somewhere else." You felt a wave of Some kind of Sickness wash over you. You had completely forgotten about the Cancellation, and now it hurt Ten Times as worse than before. " Is that True?" " Yeah.." You said, making Paige jump. " Earlier, me and Stevie where Walking to the Stage and we Heard Andy talking about it." You informed her. She looked Crushed, while Rebecca just said a simple 'Yep' in response. Jonathan pointed at you. " Who's Andy?" " The Head of the Network." You informed him. " Is he still here? I need to see him." God, he really wanted Parker to get into Acting. Judging by how she looked, you guessed she was Fourteen at most. She'd be into Drugs and Alcohol by the Age of Twenty if she started her acting Career now, and She'd possibly Die before she reached Thirty.

You felt Pity for the Kid, she obviously didn't want to do this. Jonathan started to pull Parker out of the Room, You and Paige stepping back. " Thank you for the Opportunity!" Parker thanked Rebecca before getting Yanked away by her Father. " So... I'm out of a Job." Paige said, although it sounded more like a Question. You didn't even think about the fact that you didn't have a Job As well! You had no other Experience with anything else other than Acting, what'll you do?! You can't just stay at your Aunt's place forever. Rebecca did a hand Motion, like she was think about what to say. " We all are." Was her Reply. You and Paige looked at each other and then back at Rebecca, who shook her head.

" Just get the Meet and Greets out of here and we'll start wrapping out on Monday." Was the last thing Rebecca said. You and Paige looked at each other once again before walking out without another word.
_________________________

Ok, so no murder in this Chapter, but there will be Murder Right off the Bat in the Next one.
This Chapter was mostly Filler because, why the hell Not?