Chapter 13

THIS CHAPTER IS 3452 WORDS LONG, SO ITS LONGER THAN THEY ARE USUALLY, SO THIS IS A VERY LONG CHAPTER
Also, here's the song the goes well with the Chapter:

" Y/n! Where's Poppy?" Paige asked you. Apparently, Paige, Austin, and Beth where Waiting for you and Poppy to Hurry up. " Oh, Uhhh.... She didn't want to come down here and see Fleegle. He DID Kill her Fiancé, Y'know? So she's staying up there." You explained, obviously Lying, although the others Didn't Question it and you all started walking down the Corridor that Smelt of Blood and other Things. As you all walked further down, the Louder the music got, and the more Faint Screams of Terror you heard. Your blood went cold when you heard them, But you where all Determined to Save those Kids by any means necessary--

" AH-"

Paige screamed from Behind you all as the Black Crowbar that Austin had Given her fell out of her Grip and fell to the ground with a loud Sound. You all turned around and Austin rushed to her side to help her up, until she screamed, which made you and Beth Rush over. You cringed when you saw Doug, the other Page, with Bingo's Drum sticks in his Eyes. Paige explained who Doug was to Austin and Beth while you looked at the other Bodies that where in the little Hallway. " It's only the Adults." You Muttered, looking over the Dead Bodies, one by one. " Where are the Kids?"

As soon as that Sentence left Beths mouth, another Scream of Pure fear was hard from down the Hall, which made everyone run towards it. You all needed to save those Kids and fast. You all ran until you Hit a Dead end with a Ladder and a Trap Door above you all. Beth went up first, and when she Opened the trap door, you could Easily hear the Sound of Children Sobbing. As You climbed out of the small space, you found that you where in another place inside of the Studio. You didn't recognize it, but it slightly resembled a Boiler Room since it was Burning hot and you smelt a bit of Fire. You made the Mistake of Accidentally tripping over a Pipe while trying to get to where the other where, which scared the Children even More somehow.

" What was that?!" Asked Fleegle.

You muttered a 'Shit' and set your Wire and Screwdriver down on the Ground and Pushed Yourself up, going along with 'The Show'. You brushed Dust off of your Body and faked a Laugh. " Whoops, I really took a Tumble there, Huh Fleegle?" You asked, turning your attention to Fleegle, but you instantly Regretted it. Fleegle was the Same, but the 'Skin' of one of his Arms was Gone and so was the Rubber 'Eye Guard' thing that Hid his Robotic eyes underneath. He looked really terrifying at the Moment, but you just decided to do one thing:

Pretend to go Along with it

Fleegle set a Hand on his hip. " Y/n! You need to be more Careful, before you end up in the Hospital!" He scolded you, Pointing his Finger at you like he was Mother scolding her Child. You brushed the Imaginary Dust off of your Pants before Jogging over to the little Stage thing that Fleegle was standing on. " I know, I know." As you passed the Kids, you couldn't help but feel sick to your Stomach. As you stepped up to the Stage, you heard the sound of someone Knocking on a Door.

" Well, Who could that be?" " I don't know Fleegle! Let's go find out!" You and Fleegle said to the Audience, who just cried Even more. Fleegle walked over to a Door while you stayed put, looking at Beth, who was looking out from where she was At, you threw her a Thumbs up before you heard the Children scream again in Pure Fear. You turned you head and instantly covered your Mouth with your hand and backed up.

It was Stevie.

His head was Thrown back, giving you a good look at his Lollipop that looked like it had been Forcefully shoved down his Throat. His Tuxedo was stained with Blood and his Feet and hands where Nailed to the Pedals and Handlebars of his Tricycle. You clamped your other hand over top your other as you felt Vomit force it's way up, but you swallowed it down, which made you tear up because of the Pain that your Stomach Acid just induced to your Throat.